Edit History

Seth0194

Seth0194

On 12/5/2022 at 12:27 PM, TheWorldmaker said:

Character Token"BISON" Bradley Conner - Solo-Hired Gun

Head Armor: 12 | Body Armor: 8 | Shield: 10 | HP: 10

INT: 5 | REF: 8 | DEX: 8 | TECH: 3 | COOL: 7 | WILL: 6 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 7| BODY: 8 | EMP: 3

Humanity: 38 | Wounds: 80 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Addictions: 0

Heavy PistolDISPLAY CONTENT | Assault RifleDISPLAY CONTENT | Combat KnifeDISPLAY CONTENT | Weapon 4DISPLAY CONTENT

Bradley woke to the sound of his Agent going off.   He cleaned the crud from his eyes and took a look at it.   20 minutes ago..... Christ Bradley, you sleep way to heavy.  Know he would not make the time maybe he could arrive before it was too late.  Needing the eddies he really needed to make it to this gig.    Grabbing his coat and few other items.  He bolted to the door, it was to hard to find a lift at this hour of the morning.     

As the lift approached, he saw a group gathered and smiled to himself as the lift came to a stop.     Getting out from the lift he smiled at the assembled group.

"Let me guess I'm late?"   Not waiting for anyone to say a word he continued.  " Names Bradley, people call me Bison. Anyone want to catch me up on the details?  I would apricate it."    He took the others in to see if he recognized any of them.

Seth0194

Seth0194

On 12/5/2022 at 12:27 PM, TheWorldmaker said:

Character Token"BISON" Bradley Conner - Solo-Hired Gun

Head Armor: 12 | Body Armor: 8 | Shield: 10 | HP: 10

INT: 5 | REF: 8 | DEX: 8 | TECH: 3 | COOL: 7 | WILL: 6 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 7| BODY: 8 | EMP: 3

Humanity: 38 | Wounds: 80 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Addictions: 0

Heavy PistolDISPLAY CONTENT | Assault RifleDISPLAY CONTENT | Combat KnifeDISPLAY CONTENT | Weapon 4DISPLAY CONTENT

Bradley woke to the sound of his Agent going off.   He cleaned the crud from his eyes and took a look at it.  [i] 20 minutes ago..... Christ Bradley, you sleep way to heavy.[/i] Know he would not make the time maybe he could arrive before it was too late.  Needing the eddies he really needed to make it to this gig.    Grabbing his coat and few other items.  He bolted to the door, it was to hard to find a lift at this hour of the morning.     

As the lift approached, he saw a group gathered and smiled to himself as the lift came to a stop.     Getting out from the lift he smiled at the assembled group.

[b] "Let me guess I'm late?" [/b]   Not waiting for anyone to say a word he continued.  [b]" Names Bradley, people call me Bison. Anyone want to catch me up on the details?  I would apricate it."[/b]    He took the others in to see if he recognized any of them.