Edit History

Grendel

Grendel

Character TokenLADY KOI (Akari) - FIXER

Head Armor: 11 | Body Armor: 11 | Shield: 00 | HP: 40

INT: 7 | REF: 6 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 4 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 7 | LUCK: 4/4 | MOVE: 7 | BODY: 5 | EMP: 7/8

Humanity: 73 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Perception23: +13 | Evasion: +10

Heavy Handgun | +10 skill | 3d6 damage | 8 standard ammo | 2 RoF |  1 handed | Concealable

Lady Koi looks at Rosalie with a bit of disbelief, but let's Kat talk before replying to the other woman.  "It's not an honorific, it is part of my name, and in total it is only three syllables,  kind of like 'Ro-sa-lie.'  Don't you think that is a bit long?  Shall we call you 'Lee' and drop the first two syllables of your name?"  She folds her arms and looks out the window again, lost in thought.  She tried not to assume prejudice, but was ready to let it go; after all, she purposefully cultivated a look that urged people to underestimate her.

To clarify: I as a layer am not saying it is prejudice or any such thing, that is just the world she grew up in.  That is her internal thinking also.

Grendel

Grendel

INT: 7 | REF: 6 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 4 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 7 | LUCK: 4/4 | MOVE: 7 | BODY: 5 | EMP: 7/8

Heavy Handgun | +10 skill | 3d6 damage | 8 standard ammo | 2 RoF |  1 handed | Concealable

Lady Koi looks at Rosalie with a bit of disbelief, but let's Kat talk before replying to the other woman.  "It's not an honorific, it is part of my name, and in total it is only three syllables,  kind of like 'Ro-sa-lie.'  Don't you think that is a bit long?  Shall we call you 'Lee' and drop the first two syllables of your name?"  She folds her arms and looks out the window again, lost in thought.  She tried not to assume prejudice, but was ready to let it go; after all, she purposefully cultivated a look that urged people to underestimate her.

To clarify: I as a layer am not saying it is prejudice or any such thing, that is just the world she grew up in.  That is her internal thinking also.

Grendel

Grendel

To clarify: I as a layer am not saying it is prejudice or any such thing, that is just the world she grew up in.