Edit History

mattilald

mattilald

Character TokenRosalie - Media

Head Armor: 11 | Body Armor: 11 | Shield: 00 | HP: 40

INT: 8 | REF: 7 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 7 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 8 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 4 | BODY: 3 | EMP: 6

Humanity: 60 | Wounds: 0 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Addictions: 0

Heavy Pistol Belt Holster
Skill: Handgun
Damage: 3d6
Magazine Size: 8
RoF: 2
Hands: 1
| Combat Knife Bayonett
Skill: Melee
Damage: 1d6
| Weapon 3DISPLAY CONTENT | Weapon 4DISPLAY CONTENT

"What? No ofcourse it isn't." Rosalie balked at the idea.  "Not unless you do it like a maniac. It's a basic effin maneouver like a three point turn and paralel parking. Just turn like someone who made a wong turn and doesen't wanna circle thru half of the neighbourhood. We can't afford to lose them, we won't be able to find them in time with this guck of a scanner." 

She took unhooked her holster cover and pulled out her dull grey Millarms 34, all whitouth looking, she was foccused on the target car. Borring, but thw whole point was not to stand out. If the got famous for her gun, then she was doig something wrong.
Lady Koi asked if shooting tires counted as violence. "As far as I remember, he said without killing. So shooting tires is ok, I have my doubts that four of us wil cow them into submission, with our numbers alone. Decking into their SUV would have been ideal, but none of you are deckers, are ya? I vote we try to block them off without crashing, if that plan fails we can just shoot the tires. "

Out of character

In that picture, the fron of the Kuma's cockpit looks open, so I hassumed it was windy. Hence the excited shouting in the previous shouting.
Also there were several monutes of navigating and giving directions between "woah slow down, we got contact on the radar." and between "U-Turn! Do a U-Turn!" 

mattilald

mattilald

INT: 8 | REF: 7 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 7 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 8 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 4 | BODY: 3 | EMP: 6

| Combat Knife Bayonett

"What? No ofcourse it isn't." Rosalie balked at the idea.  "Not unless you do it like a maniac. It's a basic effin maneouver like a three point turn and paralel parking. Just turn like someone who made a wong turn and doesen't wanna circle thru half of the neighbourhood. We can't afford to lose them, we won't be able to find them in time with this guck of a scanner." 

She took unhooked her holster cover and pulled out her dull grey Millarms 34, all whitouth looking, she was foccused on the target car. Borring, but thw whole point was not to stand out. If the got famous for her gun, then she was doig something wrong.
Lady Koi asked if shooting tires counted as violence. "As far as I remember, he said without killing. So shooting tires is ok, I have my doubts that four of us wil cow them into submission, with our numbers alone. Decking into their SUV would have been ideal, but none of you are deckers, are ya? I vote we try to block them off without crashing, if that plan fails we can just shoot the tires. "

Out of character

In that picture, the fron of the Kuma's cockpit looks open, so I hassumed it was windy. Hence the excited shouting in the previous shouting.
Alsoso there were several monutes of navigating and giving directions between "woah slow down, we got contact on the radar." and between "U-Turn! Do a U-Turn!" 

mattilald

mattilald

| Combat Knife Bayonett