Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

41 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Rodin?  There is no taking 10 in 5e, only passive checks and those only apply to Perception, sometimes Insight.  "And even if they had taken the wagon around, the guards would have seen them." Not a valid assumption, the bypass road is not entirely visible from the gates.

Sorry. I am playing another Ranger in a different game and that is 3.5. Got names and games mixed up. 😉

Draidden

Draidden

30 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Rodin?  There is no taking 10 in 5e, only passive checks and those only apply to Perception, sometimes Insight.  "And even if they had taken the wagon around, the guards would have seen them." Not a valid assumption, the bypass road is not entirely visible from the gates.

Sorry. Last time I played this guy it was 3.5. 😉 This also makes it so that rather than +2 he would get advantage on his tracking rolls if someone helped. So first order would be to go back to the bypass road and check for signs there. We saw no signs of an attack on our way here, so I guess we could follow the bypass road around town and towards the Barons place.