Edit History

Wolfe208

Wolfe208

Time for some swashbuckler stuff I guess. Is this tunnel wide or narrow? Like can caspian run around the edge and get behind the targets or are they shoulder to shoulder with walls? Just trying to get an idea of the size of the cave. Also they are going to flee once they realize they are outmatched.

Edit: Also how do you treat advantage? Since both targets have been attacked and threatened by Bruti and Ehrick respectively does that mean Kaspar and I should get advantage on our attacks due to flanking? 

Edit Edit: So I actually just did some digging on 5e advantage, doesn't look like flanking is a thing... I'll keep digging but basically as long as I attack without anyone within 5 feet of me I get my SA per Swashbuckler Stuff, but I was more curious if you considered flanking to be a thing. I'll just have to specify a little more clear about my positioning from now on.

Wolfe208

Wolfe208

Time for some swashbuckler stuff I guess. Is this tunnel wide or narrow? Like can caspian run around the edge and get behind the targets or are they shoulder to shoulder with walls? Just trying to get an idea of the size of the cave. Also they are going to flee once they realize they are outmatched.

Edit: Also how do you treat advantage? Since both targets have been attacked and threatened by Bruti and Ehrick respectively does that mean Kaspar and I should get advantage on our attacks due to flanking? 

Wolfe208

Wolfe208