Edit History

Sorithar

Sorithar

spacer.png

The arrival of the unknown horsemen put Joaquin on his guard, but when they introduced themselves as the Riders of Mistledale the Halfling relaxed a little. He bowed a bit and said

”Joaquin Galenus. I hail from Battledale."

Pointing at Udbul he continued.

“I met the others this morning when they were on route to deliver this piece of offal."

Having grown up with stories about Banites and Zhents, there was no love lost between them and Joaquin. When he heard about the bounty for the lost horse and groom and the portal, the thief quickly put two and two together.

"Haven’t seen any of them. But you don’t suppose we can try to locate that portal and find the good stablehand?"

Sorithar

Sorithar

spacer.png

The arrival of the unknown horsemen put Joaquin on his guard, but when they introduced themselves as the Riders of Mistledale the Halfling relaxed a little. He bowed a bit and said

”Joaquin Galenus. I hail from Battledale."

Pointing at Udbul he continued.

“I met the others this morning when they were on route to deliver this piece of offal."

Having grown up with stories about Banites and Zhents, there was no love lost between them and Joaquin. When he heard about the bounty for the lost horse and groom and the portal, the thief quickly put two and two together.

Haven’t seen any of them. But you don’t suppose we can try to locate that portal and find the good stablehand?"