AC:   14

Init:  +3

PP:   13

FeaturesSecond Wind: 1/1
Languages: Common, Paridon Creole

ConditionNormal

Ammo⁍⁍⁍⁍⁍⁍

IC

Joliet pulls what looks like a thick candle from her pack and pops a cap from one end with her thumb. She then strikes the exposed end against the stone of the nearby hearth, which causes a trail of spark and a sudden flare of light from the stick. Given the strangeness of the woman's armaments, it should come as no surprise that her version of a torch is yet another curiosity. But the light it sheds is largely the same as that of Dynaheir's torch, though perhaps a little harder to stare straight into and with a color less orange than red or magenta. "We saw a candle and movement from an upper window, yeah?" she says as she walks over toward the staircase. She raises her odd torch and peers up the steps, while also straining her ears to hear anything above. She hefts her revolver so that its business end points in the same direction as her torch. "And the tykes said little brother's room is upstairs, too, yeah?"

Joliet taps Dynaheir on the shoulder and gives her a gentle nudge toward the stairs. She's not about to run ahead of the large woman. Can't take cover like that for granted. But she's making it fairly clear on which direction they ought to be headed.

OOC

Also going to roll Perception.

And I took some liberties with Joliet's torch, describing it more like a flare, but functionally it's just a torch. I marked one off her equipment.

emotionaut

emotionaut

JZlpFWZ.png

Joliet

HP:   12/12

AC:   14

Init:  +3

PP:   13

FeaturesSecond Wind: 1/1
Languages: Common, Paridon Creole

ConditionNormal

Ammo⁍⁍⁍⁍⁍⁍

IC

Joliet pulls what looks like a thick candle from her pack and pops a cap from one end with her thumb. She then strikes the exposed end against the stone of the nearby hearth, which causes a trail of spark and a sudden flare of light from the stick. Given the strangeness of the woman's armaments, it should come as no surprise that her version of a torch is yet another curiosity. But the light it sheds is largely the same as that of Dynaheir's torch, though perhaps a little harder to stare straight into and with a color less orange than red or magenta. "We saw a candle and movement from an upper window, yeah?" she says as she walks over toward the staircase. She raises her odd torch and peers up the steps, while also straining her ears to hear anything above. She hefts her revolver so that its business end points in the same direction as her torch. "And the tykes said little brother's room is upstairs, too, yeah?"

OOC

Also going to roll Perception.

And I took some liberties with Joliet's torch, describing it more like a flare, but functionally it's just a torch. I marked one off her equipment.