AC:   14

Init:  +3

PP:   13

FeaturesSecond Wind: 1/1
Languages: Common, Paridon Creole

ConditionNormal

Ammo⁍⁍⁍⁍⁍⁍

IC

Seeing Sulimann struggle with a locked door, Joliet strolls up behind him and taps him on his broad shoulder. "Won't budge, eh? I may have a fix for that. Give me some space, yeah?" she says as she slides between the big man and the door. Some may think to preemptively put fingers to their ears to dampen the blast expected to come. However, Joliet does not intend to simply shoot her way in. She holsters her hand cannon and instead produces a set of slim metal implements that she begins to maneuver into the lock...

A few quick flicks of the wrist later, there is a click as the tumblers bend to Joliet's wishes. She grins back at Sulimann as she tucks her tools back into her pouch. She then draws her revolver again and places a hand on the knob. She stays in a ready crouch, so that the big man can see past her into the room as she carefully opens the door...

OOC

Move:  Picking lock!

Action:  n/a

Bonus Action:  n/a

Reaction:  n/a

emotionaut

emotionaut

JZlpFWZ.png

Joliet

HP:   12/12

AC:   14

Init:  +3

PP:   13

FeaturesSecond Wind: 1/1
Languages: Common, Paridon Creole

ConditionNormal

Ammo⁍⁍⁍⁍⁍⁍

IC

Seeing Sulimann struggle with a locked door, Joliet strolls up behind him and taps him on his broad shoulder. "Won't budge, eh? I may have a fix for that. Give me some space, yeah?" she says as she slides between the big man and the door. Some may think to preemptively put fingers to their ears to dampen the blast expected to come. However, Joliet does not intend to simply shoot her way in. She holsters her hand cannon and instead produces a set of slim metal implements that she begins to maneuver into the lock...

WIP

OOC

Move:  Picking lock!

Action:  n/a

Bonus Action:  n/a

Reaction:  n/a