DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

Quick Stats

HP:   11/11

AC:   15

Init:  -1

PP:   13

Spell Slots: 0/2

Spells: Heroism [D], Sanctuary [D], Command, Cure Wounds, Protection from Good/Evil, Shield of Faith

Conditions:

What Kind of Monster Designed This Scenario?

The air is stale, musty with more than the usual dust and mildew, and the source becomes immediately clear. Sulimann moves forward, clearing the door for others to enter, and moves directly for the huddled corpses. Taking a knee nearby, he hovers a hand over the bodies as his eyes check the remains for signs of any lasting trauma. It isn't likely that he can determine much from skeletons so long decayed but he feels drawn to at least try and sort out the details. With the door locked they would have suffered the indignity of a slow starvation, but perhaps there is more to it all.

"So it isn't all a setup. Perhaps they don't even know they're dead." He watches looks over to Dyna and Joliet as he completes his own examination, nodding his agreement to the later's statement. "It is likely those responsible have died given the nature of this awful place, but I wouldn't put aside the possibility of some supernatural element, or a longer-lived species." Rising from the knee, which elicits a groan of effort as the muscles in his back twinge, he crosses to the dollhouse and once again lowers himself to the floor. As delicately as he can, he brushes the cobwebs aside to examine the contents of the toy.

"I am unsure if it is better or worse for them that they had each other here. I can see them put to rest once we've dealt with the cause of all this. If burial is the local custom I will see it done." He snorts once, clearing the dust from his nostrils as he leans in on the dollhouse. Miniatures have always been fascinating to him, but given his size he rarely has justification to handle them.

OOC Info

Guess it can't hurt to TRY and piece out some details on the dead children. I'll do medicine for the skeletons and perception to examine the dollhouse.

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

Quick Stats

HP:   11/11

AC:   15

Init:  -1

PP:   13

Spell Slots: 0/2

Spells: Heroism [D], Sanctuary [D], Command, Cure Wounds, Protection from Good/Evil, Shield of Faith

Conditions:

What Kind of Monster Designed This Scenario?

The air is stale, musty with more than the usual dust and mildew, and the source becomes immediately clear. Sulimann moves forward, clearing the door for others to enter, and moves directly for the huddled corpses. Taking a knee nearby, he hovers a hand over the bodies as his eyes check the remains for signs of any lasting trauma. It isn't likely that he can determine much from skeletons so long decayed but he feels drawn to at least try and sort out the details. With the door locked they would have suffered the indignity of a slow starvation, but perhaps there is more to it all.

"So it isn't all a setup. Perhaps they don't even know they're dead." He watches looks over to Dyna and Joliet as he completes his own examination, nodding his agreement to the later's statement. "It is likely those responsible have died given the nature of this awful place, but I wouldn't put aside the possibility of some supernatural element, or a longer-lived species." Rising from the knee, which elicits a groan of effort as the muscles in his back twinge, he crosses to the dollhouse and once again lowers himself to the floor. As delicately as he can, he brushes the cobwebs aside to examine the contents of the toy.

"I am unsure if it is better or worse for them that they had each other here. I can see them put to rest once we've dealt with the cause of all this. If burial is the local custom I will see it done." He snorts once, clearing the dust from his nostrils as he leans in on the dollhouse. Miniatures have always been fascinating to him, but given his size he rarely has justification to handle them.

OOC Info

Guess it can't hurt to TRY and piece out some details on the dead children. I'll do medicine for the skeletons and perception to examine the dollhouse.