Edit History

Drakeburn

Drakeburn

On 2/28/2023 at 2:09 PM, cbenny said:

Sounds neat. I'm try to have an app in by the weekend.

Just to make sure I understand the concept, the players collaborate to determine the type of lair we'll be exploring, but the characters are going to be in the dark about what they're getting in to? They aren't going to head into a lair with the intention of trying to gain any specific power or loot?

Pretty much, though the roll of the dice do factor into the type of base you'll be exploring. 😈

Going into lairs to gain powers and loot is what the one-shot revolves around, though I'm not sure if I understood the question.

Drakeburn

Drakeburn

On 2/28/2023 at 2:09 PM, cbenny said:

Sounds neat. I'm try to have an app in by the weekend.

Just to make sure I understand the concept, the players collaborate to determine the type of lair we'll be exploring, but the characters are going to be in the dark about what they're getting in to? They aren't going to head into a lair with the intention of trying to gain any specific power or loot?

Pretty much, though the roll of the dice do factor into the type of base you'll be exploring. 😈

What do you mean by "aren't going to head into a lair with the intention of trying to gain any specific power or loot?" That's what the one-shot revolves around.