Edit History

yxanthymir

yxanthymir

Lately I am having some ideas for some unique campaigns, and some RPG systems, despite the popularity are really bad or need a lot of hacking to work. Normally in this situation I would rely on Fate, as my preferred system, but Fate sometimes is too open ended for a very specific campaign. Recently I acquired a new RPG system (currently reading the rulebook) and I think it may be be perfect for that situations. But I am here to know, what is the RPG system you use for a complete unique campaign?

Some examples of these campaigns:

- Investigative campaign in a medieval setting, with low magic, only humans, no divine powers.

- Exploraton and action campaign in a weird setting (Tech and Magic coexist, but both are unreliable and wild), with a great emphasis on religion.

yxanthymir

yxanthymir

Lately I am having some ideas for some unique campaigns, and some RPG systems, despite the popularity are really bad or need a lot of hacking to work. Normally in this situation I would rely on Fate, as my preferred system, but Fate sometimes is too open ended for a very specific campaign. Recently I acquired a new RPG system (currently reading the rulebook) and I think it may be be perfect for that situations. But I am here to know, what is the RPG system you use for a complete unique campaign?

Some examples of these campaigns:

- Investigative campaign in a medieval setting, with low magic, only humans, no divine powers.

- Investigation and action campaign in a weird setting (Tech and Magic coexist, but both are unreliable and wild), with a great emphasis on religion.