Edit History

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.png

Val at first just seems confused, and stunned.  She is looking around groggily, trying to find something to focus on, and eventually it is Domino.

"I'm so sorry... it took so long to find you.  I wanted to hire someone, but daddy is so paranoid, he wouldn't give me the money to do it... it's not his fault, he's just so scared about the people looking for him.  I tried to tell you, the night before you left... it wasn't that he wanted to control you... he's just so afraid.  Dad and I are like that, we're scared... but you're brave, and he didn't understand it made him sound like he was trying to control you.  I'm sorry... I guess you thought I was siding with him, but I was just trying to explain.  I gave up studying wizardry, I found someone who could teach me how to find lost people.... I'm sorry it took so long... three years, I was worried about you the whole time, but I had learn how to pick up your trail and find you.  I missed you the whole time, I was worried what was happening... I'm so sorry it took so long."  After this long rambling dialogue she seems to focus more, able to do something, and then T'sara casts a spell to free her from the machine.  Val steps free and draws her gun, turning on the thing that brought them here, "AND YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!"  The young girl begins pulling papers off her bandolier, loading her gun with the shot and powder stored in the paper bullet.  "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THAT!"

Domino

The number of times you have seen Val upset, you could count on one hand.  You have never seen her this upset before.

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.png

Val at first just seems confused, and stunned.  She is looking around groggily, trying to find something to focus on, and eventually it is Domino.

"I'm so sorry... it took so long to find you.  I wanted to hire someone, but daddy is so paranoid, he wouldn't give me the money to do it... it's not his fault, he's just so scared about the people looking for him.  I tried to tell you, the night before you left... it wasn't that he wanted to control you... he's just so afraid.  Dad and I are like that, we're scared... but you're brave, and he didn't understand it made him sound like he was trying to control you.  I'm sorry... I guess you thought I was siding with him, but I was just trying to explain.  I gave up studying wizardry, I found someone who could teach me how to find lost people.... I'm sorry it took so long... three years, I was worried about you the whole time, but I had learn how to pick up your trail and find you.  I missed you the whole time, I was worried what was happening... I'm so sorry it took so long."  After this long rambling dialogue she seems to focus more, able to do something, and then T'sara casts a spell to free her from the machine.  Val steps free and draws her gun, turning on the thing that brought them here, "AND YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!"  The young girl begins pulling papers off her bandolier, loading her gun with the shot and powder stored in the paper bullet.  "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THAT!"