Edit History

ccanary

ccanary

4 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

Mechanics-wise:

• I see here you've chosen Robot Slayer as campaign trait.  On your sheet there's Fate's Favored, not sure where that's from?
    • Faith I think... I forgot to add robot slayer, fixed that and took the drawback 'overprotective' for another trait. Regardless, I was only going to take Fate's favored with extra traits feat at level 3 or 5, so removed it to reduce confusion! My traits are resilient, irrepressible, robot slayer (campaign) with drawback overprotective
  • Max d8 + 2 (Con mod) + 1 (FCB) should be 11.  You've marked 10HP on your sheet
    • Fixed, thanks!
  • Curse: Not an error or omission, more of a reminder — in absense of surprise round, T'sarra is staggered the entirety of first round.
    • I will remember believe me it's super painful! Just didn't want to write it out in gory detail

Answers mixed in with the quote

ccanary

ccanary

4 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

Mechanics-wise:

• I see here you've chosen Robot Slayer as campaign trait.  On your sheet there's Fate's Favored, not sure where that's from?
    • Faith I think... I forgot to add robot slayer, fixed that and took the drawback 'overprotective' for another trait. Regardless, I was only going to take Fate's favored with extra traits feat at level 3 or 5, so removed it to reduce confusion! My traits are resilient, irrepressible, robot slayer (campaign) with drawback overprotective
  • Max d8 + 2 (Con mod) + 1 (FCB) should be 11.  You've marked 10HP on your sheet
    • Fixed, thanks!
  • Curse: Not an error or omission, more of a reminder — in absense of surprise round, T'sarra is staggered the entirety of first round.
    • I will remember believe me it's super painful! Just didn't want to write it out in gory detail