Edit History

ccanary

ccanary

Seraphina Stormborn

spacer.pngSeraphina Stormborn — Half-Orc Skald 1 (Fated Champion)
AC/T/FF 16/11/15 | HP 10/10 | Init +1 | Speed 20ft | Fort/Ref/Will 5/4/2 | Darkvision
Raging Song 12/12 | Hero Points 01/01
Active Conditions:
Group buffs: raging song (allies who accept gain +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and a +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws, but also take a –1 penalty to AC. While under the effects of inspired rage, allies other than the skald cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration.

Spells

1st: (1/2 remaining) Heightened Awareness (10 minutes), Saving Finale
Cantrips: (unl) detect magic, ghost sound, prestidigitation, read magic

The next day divination-o-rama!

Seraphina didn't often feel she had problems getting a word in, but in the commotion she felt she needed to add in a few details. She rolled her eyes at Tann's alliteration and just added, "Very. OK so Brissa is a great lead, but I don't know how we're ever gonna fine her. It's ... not that rare a name, probably half a dozen Brissas in the Merchant's or Champion's districts that match even our detailed description. The dwarf with the boat on the other hand. I think I know that guy. There's only one dwarven shop in Shadowshore that fits, dingy dank place catering to the, well let's say not especially well-to-do sailor and aptly named 'It still floats!' Now I don't want to have a deep debate with any poor sap that buys a boat from a shop with that name, but maybe fits what we know of dear Vanthie, yeah? Anyways, the owner, dwarf by the name of Panchi, I ain't never heard he was involved in no shady dealings before, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been. Not like I know everything going on in Shadowshore. I mean it's Shadowshore, chances he's shady are better than even. Anyways, long story short, Brissa is a nice lead and all but I say Panchi might be an easier first visit, yeah? Can pop over there in a few minutes, ask a few questions and then put the ear to the ground to find out about Brissa the rest of the day?"

Mechanics

Temporary conditions:

• Heightened awareness (10 minutes remaining) +2 to perception and knowledge-based skills, can dismiss for +4 to initiative

I think Panchi first since it's easy and concrete, then look to run down Brissa.

AoO:
Standard:
Move:

Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* +6
Climb* +9
Knowledge (local) +8
Knowledge (nobility) +6
Other knowledges (untrained) +2
Perception +2
Perform (Sing) +8
Swim* +8

* -4 ACP to str and dex skills  

ccanary

ccanary

Seraphina Stormborn

AC/T/FF 16/11/15 | HP 10/10 | Init +1 | Speed 20ft | Fort/Ref/Will 5/4/2 | Darkvision
Active Conditions:
Group buffs: raging song (allies who accept gain +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and a +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws, but also take a –1 penalty to AC. While under the effects of inspired rage, allies other than the skald cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration.

Spells

Seraphina didn't often feel she had problems getting a word in, but in the commotion she felt she needed to add in a few details. She rolled her eyes at Tann's alliteration and just added, "Very. OK so Brissa is a great lead, but I don't know how we're ever gonna fine her. It's ... not that rare a name, probably half a dozen Brissas in the Merchant's or Champion's districts that match even our detailed description. The dwarf with the boat on the other hand. I think I know that guy. There's only one dwarven shop in Shadowshore that fits, dingy dank place catering to the, well let's say not especially well-to-do sailor and aptly named 'It still floats!' Now I don't want to have a deep debate with any poor sap that buys a boat from a shop with that name, but maybe fits what we know of dear Vanthie, yeah? Anyways, the owner, dwarf by the name of Panchi, I ain't never heard he was involved in no shady dealings before, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been. Not like I know everything going on in Shadowshore. I mean it's Shadowshore, chances he's shady are better than even. Anyways, long story short, Brissa is a nice lead and all but I say Panchi might be an easier first visit, yeah? Can pop over there in a few minutes, ask a few questions and then put the ear to the ground to find out about Brissa the rest of the day?"

Mechanics

Temporary conditions:

• Heightened awareness (10 minutes remaining) +2 to perception and knowledge-based skills, can dismiss for +4 to initiative

knowledge local 15 for Brissa, 23 about the dwarf

AoO:
Standard:
Move:

Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* +6
Climb* +9
Knowledge (local) +8
Knowledge (nobility) +6
Perception +2
Perform (Sing) +8
Swim* +8

* -4 ACP to str and dex skills  

ccanary

ccanary

Seraphina Stormborn

Active Conditions:

Spells

Serophina didn't often feel she had problems getting a word in, but in the commotion she felt she needed to add in a few details. She rolled her eyes at Tann's alliteration and just added, "Very. OK so Brissa is a great lead, but I don't know how we're ever gonna fine her. It's ... not that rare a name, probably half a dozen Brissas in the Merchant's or Champion's districts that match even our detailed description. The dwarf with the boat on the other hand. I think I know that guy. There's only one dwarven shop in Shadowshore that fits, dingy dank place catering to the, well let's say not especially well-to-do sailor and aptly named 'It still floats!' Now I don't want to have a deep debate with any poor sap that buys a boat from a shop with that name, but maybe fits what we know of dear Vanthie, yeah? Anyways, the owner, dwarf by the name of Panchi, I ain't never heard he was involved in no shady dealings before, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been. Not like I know everything going on in Shadowshore. I mean it's Shadowshore, chances he's shady are better than even. Anyways, long story short, Brissa is a nice lead and all but I say Panchi might be an easier first visit, yeah? Can pop over there in a few minutes, ask a few questions and then put the ear to the ground to find out about Brissa the rest of the day?"

Mechanics

Temporary conditions:

knowledge local 15 for Brissa, 23 about the dwarf

AoO:
Standard:
Move:

Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* +6
Climb* +9
Knowledge (local) +8
Knowledge (nobility) +6
Perception +2