Edit History

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

Panchi gives a snicker at the name "Vanthie" but soon stifles that when Calyx's knives make their appearance. I sell to a lot of people, I can't remember all of them, that would be impossible, but I keep a record of receipts in the office. I can see you're serious about this information.

He nods at the imposing Urthan and clears his throat before addressing Seraphina again.

If you don't mind my asking, whom do you represent? I have a small "research fee" of course, for my time in this endeavor, but for the appropriate organization that fee is waived out of a sense of community duty.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

Panchi gives a snicker at the name "Vanthie" but soon stifles that when Calyx's knives make their appearance. I sell to a lot of people, I can't remember all of them, that would be impossible, but I keep a record of receipts in the office. I can see you're serious about this information.

He nods at the imposing Urthan and clears his throat before addressing Seraphina again.

If you don't mind my asking, whom do you represent? I have a small "research fee" of course, for my time in this endeavor, but for the appropriate organization that fee is waived out of a sense of community duty.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

Panchi gives a snicker at the name "Vanthie" but soon stifles that when Calyx's knives make their appearance. I sell to a lot of people, I can't remember all of them of course, but I keep a record of receipts in the office. I can see you're serious about this information.