Edit History

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

Panchi blinks his yellow eyes a couple times at Seraphina's reply. I see, well, I guess I best check my receipts for a "Vanthie" you said? Just a moment, wait here please.

And in a dwarven way he waddles back to his office. He leaves the door open and you can see him head toward a low bookcase. (he's a dwarf so it would have to be,right?) He takes a couple steps out of view.

Awfully stuffy in here today, perhaps I'll open a window. . . you hear him say and he does. You hear a window slide open. Gulls from the harbor wheel overhead, crying their shrilly cries. Panchi waddles back into the front of the book case pulls a ledger from the top, which he lays on his desk and he peruses. A minute or so later, a pigeon flies out of the back of the building, initially over the water then veers toward the northern end of Shadowshore.

Panchi continues to peruse for a couple minutes, then shuffles through a few pages beside an official looking stamp, and after disappearing once more, he returns. He closes the door to the office behind him.

He is carrying an ink pen, a small pot of ink, and a piece of parchment in his hand. I couldn't find anything in the immediate past, but I can do a search of my records as I mentioned before.

Now, your fee for the record search will be 100 gold pieces, payment up front. I'll send any information I am able find by messenger at beginning of the next business week as is customary or of course, if you like we could meet in person again.

All I need to do now is collect your payment and record your names and the location for the messenger.

He brings the ledger and inkpot to an overturned boat which seems to be having some work done. A hammer lies across its hull. Panchi sets the ledger on the hull as well as the inkpot, next to the hammer, and lays the parchment over the back of the ledger.

The mastiffs on their chains stand up. They suddenly seem interested in what is happening, but they make no moves toward the party.

May I get your names please? And where shall I send the messenger? Please be accurate. I'd really like to ensure you receive this message. Just need to settle up with the gold first. He looks to Seraphina for his payment.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

Panchi blinks his yellow eyes a couple times at Seraphina's reply. I see, well, I guess I best check my receipts for a "Vanthie" you said? Just a moment, wait here please.

And in a dwarven way he waddles back to his office. He leaves the door open and you can see him head toward a low bookcase. (he's a dwarf so it would have to be,right?) He takes a couple steps out of view.

Awfully stuffy in here today, perhaps I'll open a window. . . you hear him say and he does. You hear a window slide open. Gulls from the harbor wheel overhead, crying their shrilly cries. Panchi waddles back into the front of the book case pulls a ledger from the top, which he lays on his desk and he peruses. A minute or so later, a pigeon flies out of the back of the building, initially over the water then veers toward the northern end of Shadowshore.

Panchi continues to peruse for a couple minutes, then shuffles through a few pages beside an official looking stamp, and after disappearing once more, he returns. He closes the door to the office behind him.

He is carrying an ink pen, a small pot of ink, and a piece of parchment in his hand. I couldn't find anything in the immediate past, but I can do a search of my records as I mentioned before.

Now, your fee for the record search will be 100 gold pieces, payment up front. I'll send any information I am able find by messenger at beginning of the next business week as is customary or of course, if you like we could meet in person again.

All I need to do now is collect your payment and record your names and the location for the messenger.

He brings the ledger and inkpot to an overturned boat which seems to be having some work done. A hammer lies across its hull. Panchi sets the ledger on the hull as well as the inkpot, next to the hammer, and lays the parchment over the back of the ledger.

May I get your names please? And where shall I send the messenger? Please be accurate. I'd really like to ensure you receive this message. Just need to settle up with the gold first. He looks to Seraphina for his payment.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

And in a dwarven way he waddles back to his office. He leaves the door open and you can see him head toward a low bookcase (he's a dwarf so it would have to be,right?) He takes a couple steps out of view.

Awfully stuffy in here today, perhaps I'll open a window. . . you hear him say and he does. You hear a window slide open. Gulls from the harbor wheel overhead, crying their shrilly cries. Panchi waddles back into the front of the book case and he peruses a ledger. A minute or so later, a pigeon flies out of the back of the building, initially over the water then veers toward the northern end of Shadowshore.

After couple minutes of paper shuffling, he returns. He has a ink pen, a small pot of ink, and a piece of parchment in his hand. I couldn't find anything in the immediate past, but I can do a search of my records as I mentioned before.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

And in a dwarven way he waddles back to his office. He leaves the door open and you can see him head toward a low bookcase (he's a dwarf so it would have to be,right?) He takes a couple steps out of view.

Awfully stuffy in here today, perhaps I'll open a window. . . you hear him say and he does. You hear a window slide open. Gulls from the harbor wheel overhead, crying their shrilly cries. Panchi waddles back into the front of the book case and he peruses a ledger. A minute or so later, a pigeon flies out of the back of the building, initially over the water then veers toward the northern end of Shadowshore.

After couple minutes of paper shuffling, he returns. He has a ink pen, a small pot of ink, and a piece of parchment in his hand. I couldn't find anything in the immediate past, but I can do a search of my records as I mentioned before.

May I get your names please? And where shall I send the messenger? Please be accurate. I'd really like to ensure you receive this message. He looks to Seraphina for his payment.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

And in a dwarven way he waddles back to his office. He leaves the door open and you can see him head toward a low (he's a dwarf so it would have to be,right?) He takes a couple steps out of view.

May I get your names please? And where shall I send the messenger? Please be accurate. I'd really like to ensure you receive this message. He looks to Seraphina for his payment.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

And in a dwarven way he waddles back to his office. He leaves the door open and you can see him head toward a low (he's a dwarf so it would have to be,right?) He takes a couple steps out of view.

My I get your names please? And where shall I send the messenger? All I need to do now is collect your payment and record your names and the location for the messenger. Please be accurate. I'd really like to make sure you get this message.