Edit History

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

I ain't gonna say no to a free trip to tha bak'ry. I can see why Alura likes hangin' out wif you. the little girl says with a smile. You can call me Dodge.

On the walk through Shadowshore to the bakery, you get a better look at Alura's little informant. Dodge's clothes are drab, the color of weatherstained wood, and hang loosely from her thin frame. There are no holes in the knees or elbows of the outfit. The hems are neat and there is only the hint of perspiration stains on her top. Her dark, curly hair is tied back into a hairstyle that is more functional than decorative and shows off a pair of rather large ears. (Rounded, not pointed) Her eyes are an active, bright brown.

Dodge likes to chat. During your walk you find that in addition to having invented a name for almost every alley cat in the district, she also seems to know something about every shop owner you pass.

When you arrive at the bakery, Dodge gets a sweet roll (at Calyx's expense) and you find a quiet spot to chat. Alura wanted me to find out what I could about a Vanthus Vanderboren, so I've been keeping my ears to the ground, and I found out two things: a boring one and a good one.

The boring one is there's a lamp merchant in the Merchant District who said he sold two dozen lanterns and four casks of lamp oil to Vanthus about two weeks ago.

The good one - I found a guy named Shefton who says he knows where Vanthus went, but he didn't want to tell me. He didn't seem like much of a threat, skinny black haired, nervous fella. Half elf. If you hang around enough brothels in the Merchant District you'll find 'im.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

I ain't gonna say no to a free trip to tha bak'ry. I can see why Alura likes hangin' out wif you. the little girl says with a smile. You can call me Dodge.

On the walk through Shadowshore to the bakery, you get a better look at Alura's little informant. Dodge's clothes are drab, the color of weatherstained wood, and hang loosely from her thin frame. There are no holes in the knees or elbows of the outfit. The hems are neat and there is only the hint of perspir Her dark, curly hair is tied back into a hairstyle that is more functional than decorative and shows off a pair of rather large ears. (Rounded, not pointed) Her eyes are an active, bright brown.

Dodge likes to chat. During your walk you find that in addition to having invented a name for almost every alley cat in the district, she also seems to know something about every shop owner you pass.

When you arrive at the bakery, Dodge gets a sweet roll (at Calyx's expense) and you find a quiet spot to chat. Alura wanted me to find out what I could about a Vanthus Vanderboren, so I've been keeping my ears to the ground, and I found out two things: a boring one and a good one.

The boring one is there's a lamp merchant in the Merchant District who said he sold two dozen lanterns and four casks of lamp oil to Vanthus about two weeks ago.

The good one - I found a guy named Shefton who says he knows where Vanthus went, but he didn't want to tell me. He didn't seem like much of a threat, skinny black haired, nervous fella. Half elf. If you hang around enough brothels in the Merchant District you'll find 'im.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

On the walk through Shadowshore to the bakery, you get a better look at Alura's little informant. Dodge's clothes are drab, the color of weatherstained wood, and hang loosely from her thin frame. There are no holes in the knees or elbows of the outfit. The hems are neat and there is only the hint of perspir Her dark, curly hair is tied back into a hairstyle that is more functional than decorative and shows off a pair of rather large ears. (Rounded, not pointed) Her eyes are an active, bright brown.

The good one - I found a guy named Shefton who says he knows where Vanthus went, but he didn't want to tell me. He said he wanted to meet you in person. He didn't seem like much of a threat, skinny black haired, nervous fella. Do you want to meet him? Dodge asks.