Edit History

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

Hey, I'm back! Let's play.

It makes sense to say Iridni's magic guild connections could give her the name of an alchemist who might help. I'll put one in the next post.

In preparing to create a "whaler bar", I did some digging around on the internet. My only real popular culture reference for whaling is "Moby Dick"

I eventually ended up finding some information about "10 evil whales" of Iceland whose names are taboo. I don't know how factual the article was in regards to their history/culture, but it was interesting. I went ahead and modified that and have incorporated some aspects of the modified version into the whaler culture of Sasserine.

Sea shanty singing will not be required, but if you want to do it at your own computer while you play, it could add to the atmosphere.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

Hey, I'm back! Let's play.

It makes sense to say Iridni's magic guild connections could give her the name of an alchemist who might help. I'll put one in the next post.

In preparing to create a "whaler bar", I did some digging around on the internet. My only real popular culture reference is "Moby Dick"

I eventually ended up finding some information about "10 evil whales" of Iceland whose names are taboo. I don't know how factual the article was in regards to their history/culture, but it was interesting. I went ahead and modified that and have incorporated some aspects of the modified version into the whaler culture of Sasserine.

Sea shanty singing will not be required, but if you want to do it at your own computer while you play, it could add to the atmosphere.