Edit History

Doby

Doby

Added stuff

I've got a few mid to bigger ticket items on Ne'charri's shopping list. Ne'charri also has to shop for Keeper (FJ, let me know what Keeper's final share is).

I'll narrow it down, but if you have a specific item value max in mind, let me know.

Edit: The most expensive items I'm looking at are an upgraded amulet of mighty fists (probably +2, so 16k), and maybe a stone of good luck (still on the fence) for 20k.

Doby

Doby

Added stuff

I've got a few mid to bigger ticket items on Ne'charri's shopping list. Ne'charri also has to shop for Keeper (FJ, let me know what Keeper's final share is).

I'll narrow it down, but if you have a specific item value max in mind, let me know.

Edit: The most expensive items I'm looking at are an amulet of might fists (probably +2, so 16k), and maybe a stone of good luck (still on the fence) for 20k.

Doby

Doby