Edit History

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Hamako Doju (Open Sky Kitsune Thaumaturge 1 Neutral Good)Image

AC: 17 |  HP: 17/17 |  Perception: +6 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +4 | Will: +6 Hero Points:: 1/1 | Conditions: None

Hamako's ears perk as he hears the grating tones of some rather uncouth patrons. If he were a gambler, he'd bet ten silver that they'd been deep in their cups earlier. Tucking his swagger stick into his belt, he chose instead to pull out one of his many prized possessions. A large brass bell, covered in inscriptions in a language he had determined to be Ancient Thassalonian. He had no idea what they meant - maybe if the circus ever went to Varisia, he could stop by a Pathfinder lodge to ask about it. He also pulled out a little something else that he held partially concealed in the same hand as the bell as he strode up to the hooligans and cleared his throat, looking at them with the most imperious air he could muster.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen! It pains me to hear you spread such slanderous and suggestive statements amongst our good audience. I dare say you are, as they say, bringing down the tone in our little establishment. I would recommend that you learn to hold your tongues and let your neighbors enjoy the show."

He smirks as he holds up his bell, parting his fingers to show a small bottled eyeball with a star-shaped pupil - which suddenly blinks at the nearest heckler.

"Otherwise, you might learn just how good humble circusfolk can be in a little dust-up."

He suddenly says something in a tongue he doubts anyone will understand and snaps his fingers, and the heckler suddenly reels as though he's been punched in the face.

"Just a little parlor trick my daddy taught me. Nothing to worry about."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Bell

Action 1: Drawing Bell
Action 2 and 3: Casting Daze. The heckler must pass a basic DC 16 Will save against 3 mental damage. If he critically fails, he's also stunned 1

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Hamako Doju (Open Sky Kitsune Thaumaturge 1 Neutral Good)Image

AC: 17 |  HP: 17/17 |  Perception: +6 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +4 | Will: +6 Hero Points:: 1/1 | Conditions: None

Hamako's ears perk as he hears the grating tones of some rather uncouth patrons. If he were a gambler, he'd bet ten silver that they'd been deep in their cups earlier. Tucking his swagger stick into his belt, he chose instead to pull out one of his many prized possessions. A large brass bell, covered in inscriptions in a language he had determined to be Ancient Thassalonian. He had no idea what they meant - maybe if the circus ever went to Varisia, he could stop by a Pathfinder lodge to ask about it. He also pulled out a little something else that he held partially concealed in the same hand as the bell as he strode up to the hooligans and cleared his throat, looking at them with the most imperious air he could muster.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen! It pains me to hear you spread such slanderous and suggestive statements amongst our good audience. I dare say you are, as they say, bringing down the tone in our little establishment. I would recommend that you learn to hold your tongues and let your neighbors enjoy the show."

He smirks as he holds up his bell, parting his fingers to show a small bottled eyeball with a star-shaped pupil - which suddenly blinks at the nearest heckler.

"Otherwise, you might learn just how good humble circusfolk can be in a little dust-up."

He suddenly says something in a tongue he doubts anyone will understand and snaps his fingers, and the heckler suddenly reels as though he's been punched in the face.

"Just a little parlor trick my daddy taught me. Nothing to worry about."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Bell

Action 1: Drawing Bell
Action 2 and 3: Casting Daze. The heckler must pass a basic Will save against 3 mental damage. If he critically fails, he's also stunned 1