Edit History

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Hamako Doju (Open Sky Kitsune Thaumaturge 1 Neutral Good)Image

AC: 17 |  HP: 17/17 |  Perception: +6 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +4 | Will: +6 Hero Points:: 1/1 | Conditions: None

Needless to say, Hamako is quite perturbed by the drunken newlyweds, and so soon after the gamblers had been seen off. He's about to raise his voice when a minor shoving match starts. Not on his watch.

"Make way, ladies and gentlemen, make way..." He adds with a softer voice directed at his companions "Fisticuffs only, and try not to aim for the face. We're trying to push them out, not give the local healers new patients." He starts rooting around in his massive coat with the hand carrying the bell.

"Sir, miss...You are going beyond making a scene and actively endangering your fellow audience members. You are going to have to leave the premises. This is an order, not a request."

Let's see...I think I have something that should work. Was it those fae beard hairs? No...wait, there it is.

Smirking, he pulls out a dingy grey mushroom, ringing his bell and thrusting it towards the groom. The strong odor mixes with the reek of alcohol on his breath, forming a truly repulsive odor. He balls his other hand into a fist, ready to swing for his solar plexus when he inevitably attempts to retaliate

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Bell

Action 1: Stride to be adjacent to the drunken groom
Action 2: Exploit Vulnerability. Standard failure allows presentation of a Personal Antithesis. He gains weakness 2 against my unarmed and weapon strikes.
Action 3: Unarmed Attack.

Reaction (Prepared): Ring Bell if the groom tries to attack. If he goes for a Strike, he must make a Fortitude DC 16 check, becoming clumsy 1 (clumsy 2 on a crit failure) until the end of my next turn.

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Hamako Doju (Open Sky Kitsune Thaumaturge 1 Neutral Good)Image

AC: 17 |  HP: 17/17 |  Perception: +6 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +4 | Will: +6 Hero Points:: 1/1 | Conditions: None

Needless to say, Hamako is quite perturbed by the drunken newlyweds, and so soon after the gamblers had been seen off. He's about to raise his voice when a minor shoving match starts. Not on his watch.

"Make way, ladies and gentlemen, make way..." He adds with a softer voice directed at his companions "Fisticuffs only, and try not to aim for the face. We're trying to push them out, not give the local healers new patients." He starts rooting around in his massive coat with the hand carrying the bell.

"Sir, miss...You are going beyond making a scene and actively endangering your fellow audience members. You are going to have to leave the premises. This is an order, not a request."

thoughts in italics

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Bell

Action 1: Exploit Weakness
Action 2: Your action goes here.
Action 3: Your action goes here.