Maulik Waierdna - One Who Hunts the Morning Sky

Rev73

Backstory Rolls

Home Region: Ten Towns 

Background: Sage Aurora Cartographer (1 ally & 1 rival)

Number of Parents: 2

Number of Siblings5: 6

Powerful Family Relationships: 1

• This family member left you to pursue greatness, only for you to climb higher than they did in the time of their absence. They grow more bitter by the day. You gain one rival.

Allies:

• (58 & 1) COMMONER - You and this person have exchanged letters for years, and over the course of correspondence, they fell in love with you. They eagerly await meeting you—but even if you don’t reciprocate, they will remain a steadfast friend.

Rivals:

• (90 & 48) GUARD - This person believes your real self is trapped in a mirror of ice, and that if they kill you, they will free the original you from its clutches
  • (28 & 92) ASSASSIN - This person wields political power and influence to improve your life—but only in the ways they deem fit.

Fateful Moment: You were born with blue-tinged skin, naturally more tolerant of cold weather. You recently learned that you were adopted after being abandoned by your birth parents. You have advantage on Constitution saving throws against cold effects, including weather

Favorite Food: Good Mead—a honey-sweet alcohol and the titular drink of the town of Good Mead

Mysterious Secret14: I once fell through ice, and while swimming back towards the surface of the water I saw a magic word written on the underside of the ice. When I investigated later, that entire section of ice had melted away.

Omen (Short Term): I will learn the name of one of the leaders of the Arcane Brotherhood. This will put me directly in their crosshairs

Edited by Rev73 (see edit history)
Name
Family SIze
1d100 19
# of Siblings
2d4 2,4
Family Relationships #
1d3 1
Family Relationship
1d100 45
Ally Relationship
1d100 58