Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

spacer.png

Nancy scowls.

"Cessah's never going to be our friend," she says. She might know as little of the world as Coalscuttle does, yet she can't help but think the kobold naïve... it's endearing, but liable to get them all into yet more trouble. "We agreed - we're here to get her back, because we need to know what she... what she did to us. That's all."

Huffing, she tries to focus on the matter at hand.

"I don't know if I can do that, a spell to let someone see in the dark..." Talking about this power is still uncomfortable... it feels so alien, so dangerous - yet she can't deny it's proven useful more than once. She shrugs. "I never had any trouble seeing at night-time... I always rather assumed that everyone could. My mother used to tell me off for skulking about at night... I suppose that's why."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2079966][B]Nancy Netherwater[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Perception +6, [B]Init:[/B] +3 [B]HP:[/B] 16/16, [B]Resist:[/B] Cold 5, Elec 5, Fire 5 [B]AC:[/B] 18, [B]Touch:[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 15, [B]CMD:[/B] 12 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5 (+2 vs divination/fear) [B]Mythic Power:[/B] 4/5, [B]Spells:[/B] L1: 4/5, [B]Other:[/B] Unearthly Terrain 7/7, War Blessing 2/2 [B]Special:[/B] Spell Resistance 7 [B]Active:[/B] Touch of Blindness (1r)
Nancy Netherwater
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Perception +6, Init: +3
HP: 16/16, Resist: Cold 5, Elec 5, Fire 5
AC: 18, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15, CMD: 12
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5 (+2 vs divination/fear)
Mythic Power: 4/5, Spells: L1: 4/5, Other: Unearthly Terrain 7/7, War Blessing 2/2
Special: Spell Resistance 7
Active: Touch of Blindness (1r)
TheFred

TheFred

spacer.png

Nancy scowls.

"Cessah's never going to be our friend," she says. She might know as little of the world as Coalscuttle does, yet she can't help but think the kobold naïve... it's endearing, but liable to get them all into yet more trouble. "We agreed - we're here to get her back, because we need to know what she... what she did to us. That's all."

Huffing, she tries to focus on the matter at hand.

"I don't know if I can do that, a spell to let someone see in the dark..." Talking about this power is still uncomfortable... it feels so alien, so dangerous - yet she can't deny it's proven useful more than once. She shrugs. "I never had any trouble seeing at night-time... I always figured everyone could. My mother used to tell me off for skulking about at night... I suppose that's why."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2079966][B]Nancy Netherwater[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Perception +6, [B]Init:[/B] +3 [B]HP:[/B] 16/16, [B]Resist:[/B] Cold 5, Elec 5, Fire 5 [B]AC:[/B] 18, [B]Touch:[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 15, [B]CMD:[/B] 12 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5 (+2 vs divination/fear) [B]Mythic Power:[/B] 4/5, [B]Spells:[/B] L1: 4/5, [B]Other:[/B] Unearthly Terrain 7/7, War Blessing 2/2 [B]Special:[/B] Spell Resistance 7 [B]Active:[/B] Touch of Blindness (1r)
Nancy Netherwater
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Perception +6, Init: +3
HP: 16/16, Resist: Cold 5, Elec 5, Fire 5
AC: 18, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15, CMD: 12
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5 (+2 vs divination/fear)
Mythic Power: 4/5, Spells: L1: 4/5, Other: Unearthly Terrain 7/7, War Blessing 2/2
Special: Spell Resistance 7
Active: Touch of Blindness (1r)