Edit History

kostyora

kostyora

Lindsey could not help a touch of sympathy for the Herald's seeming denigration. He would remember it for a few days before he finally let go of it, she thought. Though, she also reflected -- it had been his choice to be rude and not simply offer instruction in the first place. No matter. She managed a neutral, non-committal smile as she ambled through, still somewhat bemused at the behavior of what she had at first taken to be simply another petty king in the Hierate's inexorable way as it expanded in any way which provided it rich bounty. Though she revised it somewhat. She had read a little of the sector's history during her odyssey to get here and if this was the sort of wealth the Sindalians had once possessed, King Oleb came from a distinguished pedigree indeed.

'One that he no doubt wishes to not lose,' she thought idly to herself as she trailed her compatriots silently. 'Is this why we're here? A group of oddities under the gaze of one of his own. But why? Why? What does he have in mind.' So lost in her thoughts was she, she almost walked into the Zhodani's back as he waved to the other Solomani present, as he revealed something worth remembering. He was a Captain. Interesting...

She accepted the libration offered but did not quite wish to drink yet. She would hear what the good King had to say first, and then she would indulge... though whether it was in commiseration or to mark the start of a new beginning remained to be seen.  "Your health, Majesty. I confess I don't quite know why I am here among such... interesting company, but, I am known as Lindsey Zhukova. Until recently the Chief Steward to Senator Matsuko of the Confederation." Feeling she was at a disadvantage - as some of this motley assemblage evidently knew each other already - she stayed silent from then on, and studied the glass. It was a beautiful thing, and before she knew it she was drifting into her mental encyclopedia to compare...

'Look at that subtle gold coloring. The tasteful thickness of the stem... My god, it even has a coat of arms on the underside of the foot...'

kostyora

kostyora

Lindsey could not help a touch of sympathy for the Herald's seeming denigration. He would remember it for a few days before he finally let go of it, she thought. Though, she also reflected -- it had been his choice to be rude and not simply offer instruction in the first place. No matter. She managed a neutral, non-committal smile as she ambled through, still somewhat bemused at the behavior of what she had at first taken to be simply another petty king in the Hierate's inexorable way as it expanded in any way which provided it rich bounty. Though she revised it somewhat. She had read a little of the sector's history during her odyssey to get here and if this was the sort of wealth the Sindalians had once possessed, King Oleb came from a distinguished pedigree indeed.

'One that he no doubt wishes to not lose,' she thought idly to herself as she trailed her compatriots silently. 'Is this why we're here? A group of oddities under the gaze of one of his own. But why? Why? What does he have in mind.' So lost in her thoughts was she, she almost walked into the Zhodani's back as he waved to the other Solomani present, as he revealed something worth remembering. He was a Captain. Interesting...

She accepted the libration offered but did not quite wish to drink yet. She would hear what the good King had to say first, and then she would indulge... though whether it was in commiseration or to mark the start of a new beginning remained to be seen. Feeling she was at a disadvantage - as some of this motley assemblage evidently knew each other already - she stayed silent and studied the glass. It was a beautiful thing, and before she knew it she was drifting into her mental encyclopedia to compare...

'Look at that subtle gold coloring. The tasteful thickness of the stem... My god, it even has a coat of arms on the underside of the foot...'