Edit History

Emmettmcglynn

Emmettmcglynn

The arrival of another royal forced Mahan to once again stiffen his posture and snap a salute, with a barked call of "Your Highness!", then remaining in the rigid posture until she was able to complete her greetings with her father and give him a dismissive gesture. Only when dismissed into a more relaxed stance did he attempt to resume conversation in a polite but insistent tone.

"Your Majesty, I am afraid I did not hear the answer to my question. Which  ship shall be put on lease to us, and how are we to maintain deniability if we are in one of our own scout ships?"

There were other matters to address, such as the apparent marriage prospect and enfiefment, but it wouldn't do to rush a King.

Emmettmcglynn

Emmettmcglynn

The arrival of another royal forced Mahan to once again stiffen his posture and snap a salute, with a barked call of "Your Grace!", then remaining in the rigid posture until she was able to complete her greetings with her father and give him a dismissive gesture. Only when dismissed into a more relaxed stance did he attempt to resume conversation in a polite but insistent tone.

"Your Majesty, I am afraid I did not hear the answer to my question. Which  ship shall be put on lease to us, and how are we to maintain deniability if we are in one of our own scout ships?"

There were other matters to address, such as the apparent marriage prospect and enfiefment, but it wouldn't do to rush a King.