Edit History

kostyora

kostyora

The Royal Palace, Throne Room

'No wonder we came here so often,' Lindsey reflected to herself as she struggled to keep her composure. Whatever her Royal Highness' game was, she would not be so tactless to blanche or outwardly react. Both because her professional side demanded it of her, and... more selfishly she admitted, 'The Princess would be disappointed if I did.' Instead she gave a bright smile, and answered: "Ma'am. Our time here was impos--sible to forget." She stumbled over her response somewhat seeing things she convinced herself were not there, before the touch of a veiled glove set her insides churning again. 'Appropriate. I suppose, a veiled glove. If I did see it, she has an ulterior motive in mind -- and that saying from old Earth had the unspoken knowledge of iron being concealed beneath.'

Cheeks burning, and having to remind herself not to stare at her boots following in the Princess' wake, she followed the procession to the Hangar.

The Royal Hanger, Harrier Bay

Lindsey counted herself lucky. For the second time today, she was caught off guard by something beauteous the Reach had to offer. It was a fine ship, even in its decayed state. Sleek clean lines, the rear portion reminding her somewhat of a bird of prey swooping on an unsuspecting rodent, and... in a particularly banal way, she was looking forward to seeing how it was appointed inside. She had heard and read much about Sindalian splendor; even on their military craft. Yes, she was very much looking forward to being aboard it.

"If I might, Lord Admiral, at the risk of sounding dim... how exactly was this... Reclaimer's Intent," she said with a sidelong look at Mahan, "...brought low first time around? If it were boarded, they may yet be surprises aboard. I certainly would leave a parting gift to a salvage party on a commerce raider I left abandoned."

Crouching to again try and get the cat's attention, she nonetheless continued to look at at the grim Admiral -- who plainly did not approve of this scheme.

kostyora

kostyora

The Royal Palace, Throne Room

'No wonder we came here so often,' Lindsey reflected to herself as she struggled to keep her composure. Whatever her Royal Highness' game was, she would not be so tactless to blanche or outwardly react. Both because her professional side demanded it of her, and... more selfishly she admitted, 'The Princess would be disappointed if I did.' Instead she gave a bright smile, and answered: "Ma'am. Our time here was impos--sible to forget." She stumbled over her response somewhat seeing things she convinced herself were not there, before the touch of a veiled glove set her insides churning again. 'Appropriate. I suppose, a veiled glove. If I did see it, she has an ulterior motive in mind -- and that saying from old Earth had the unspoken knowledge of iron being concealed beneath.'

Cheeks burning, and having to remind herself not to stare at her boots following in the Princess' wake, she followed the procession to the Hangar.

The Royal Hanger, Harrier Bay

Lindsey counted herself lucky. For the second time today, she was caught off guard by something beauteous the Reach had to offer. It was a fine ship, even in its decayed state. Sleek clean lines, the rear portion reminding her somewhat of a bird of prey swooping on an unsuspecting rodent, and... in a particularly banal way, she was looking forward to seeing how it was appointed inside. She had heard and read much about Sindalian splendor; even on their military craft. Yes, she was very much looking forward to being aboard it.

"If I might, Lord Admiral, at the risk of sounding dim... how exactly was this... Reclaimer's Intent," she said with a sidelong look at Mahan, "...brought low first time around? If it were boarded, they may yet be surprises aboard. I certainly would leave a parting gift to a salvage party on a commerce raider I left abandoned."

Crouching to again try and get the cat's attention, she nonetheless continued to look at at the grim Admiral -- who plainly did not approve of this scheme.

kostyora

kostyora