Edit History

Niraverine

Niraverine

The Royal Palace

There it was. More suspicion focused mostly on her. Good to know the Warriors paid special attention to the most obvious targets, she mused. The irony here was that targeting the wrong person was already a serious security issue in her opinion. Not her problem though. Just another valuable information to be stored for later.

For Eirene this prejudice was just an inconvenience and an annoyance, but it could be used if she wanted to make some troubles. She would simply need an accomplice – one that was prim and proper. Not that she planned anything. It was just a habit. The half-smile was there again. She shortened her stride, caught up to the man and patted his shoulder condescendingly.

“You’re doing great, sweety”, she murmured to him with more cheek than she actually felt and entered the limousine with a low chuckle. She sank into her seat and reached for snacks. A poor replacement for a hearty breakfast, but they would do.

The Royal Hangar

So that was one of the catches. The state of the ship. “Yes, there are questions, does it even fly?”, Eirene murmured under her breath.

She eyed the portraits and decided to refrain from commenting. Instead she wandered farther into the cargo bay. She nudged the drone with her foot then walked along the wall and tapped her fingers on it. Sturdy enough, she supposed. She poked the closest panel absentmindedly. It dented. Slightly, but it dented nevertheless. She grimaced but then the ridiculousness of it all finally caught up to her and she broke into a maniacal grin. She could appreciate a good hustle paired with ridiculously high ambitions. Good King Oleb certainly was an unconventional ruler.

Eirene turned around, remnants of a grin still on her face. The ship was broken. The drone was broken. Lord Wrax was clearly on the verge of breaking. She looked at her companions and snorted. Yes, it appeared that the Solomani was broken too, judging from her still visible blush.

“The ‘Malicious Intent’ is clearly more along His Lordship line of thinking”, she grinned cheekily at the Lord-Admiral. “I hope you have a bottle of champagne ready. For the ship launching. It’s considered a bad luck if the vintage isn’t good.”  She rubbed her jaw and became serious again. “I might take a look at the computer later. I am good with them.”

Niraverine

Niraverine

The Royal Palace
There it was. More suspicion focused mostly on her. Good to know the Warriors paid special attention to the most obvious targets, she mused. The irony here was that targeting the wrong person was already a serious security issue in her opinion. Not her problem though. Just another valuable information to be stored for later.

For Eirene this prejudice was just an inconvenience and an annoyance, but it could be used if she wanted to make some troubles. She would simply need an accomplice – one that was prim and proper. Not that she planned anything. It was just a habit. The half-smile was there again. She shortened her stride, caught up to the man and patted his shoulder condescendingly.

“You’re doing great, sweety”, she murmured to him with more cheek than she actually felt and entered the limousine with a low chuckle. She sank into her seat and reached for snacks. A poor replacement for a hearty breakfast, but they would do.

The Royal Hangar

So that was one of the catches. The state of the ship. “Yes, there are questions, does it even fly?”, Eirene murmured under her breath.

She eyed the portraits and decided to refrain from commenting. Instead she wandered farther into the cargo bay. She nudged the drone with her foot then walked along the wall and tapped her fingers on it. Sturdy enough, she supposed. She poked the closest panel absentmindedly. It dented. Slightly, but it dented nevertheless. She grimaced but then the ridiculousness of it all finally caught up to her and she broke into a maniacal grin. She could appreciate a good hustle paired with ridiculously high ambitions. Good King Oleb certainly was an unconventional ruler.

Eirene turned around, remnants of a grin still on her face. The ship was broken. The drone was broken. Lord Wrax was clearly on the verge of breaking. She looked at her companions and snorted. Yes, it appeared that the Solomani was broken too, judging from her still visible blush.

“The ‘Malicious Intent’ is clearly more along His Lordship line of thinking”, she grinned cheekily at the Lord-Admiral. “I hope you have a bottle of champagne ready. For the ship launching. It’s considered a bad luck if the vintage isn’t good.”  She rubbed her jaw and became serious again. “I might take a look at the computer later. I am good with them.”