Edit History

Niraverine

Niraverine

„If esteemed Dwappa-ta-pefoba-a-“, Eirene took a deep breath with pained expression. Their naming and speech pattern was difficult to grasp. It was a good thing they actually met before. Even if the circumstances were… disputable. “-awapate-a-ka thinks that the ship is in good condition then I will trust them. Apologies if I offended you, Lord-Admiral. Sindalian fashion of christening is acceptable and a tour through the ship would be certainly welcome. That sound is a welcome party, or-?”

She side-eyed Urien with a grimace. That was one way of dealing with authorities – one that would only bring problems further down the line. She bit down the curse that she had at the end of her tongue, then clasped her hands behind her back and looked the Admiral in the eye. 

“Who’s in charge. Your own man? Or is it up to us too? As you can see, your king managed to gather people with... quite a personalities, she stated bluntly. 

"And you're not reclaiming anything anytime soon, beside places that you've been asked by His Highness", she informed Urien boredly. "Didn't you pose as a Vilani last time we spoke?", the smirk returned to her face with full force. "He is quite a trickster", she pointed Urien with her chin to Lindsey.

Niraverine

Niraverine

„If esteemed Dwappa-ta-pefoba-a-“, Eirene took a deep breath with pained expression. Their naming and speech pattern was difficult to grasp. It was a good thing they actually met before. Even if the circumstances were… disputable. “-awapate-a-ka thinks that the ship is in good condition then I will trust them. Apologies if I offended you, Lord-Admiral. Sindalian fashion of christening is acceptable and a tour through the ship would be certainly welcome.”

She side-eyed Urien with a grimace. That was one way of dealing with authorities – one that would only bring problems further down the line. She bit down the curse that she had at the end of her tongue, then clasped her hands behind her back and looked the Admiral in the eye. 

“Who’s in charge. Your own man? Or is it up to us too? As you can see, your king managed to gather people with... quite a personalities, she stated bluntly. 

"And you're not reclaiming anything anytime soon, beside places that you've been asked by His Highness", she informed Urien boredly. "Didn't you pose as a Vilani last time we spoke?", the smirk returned to her face with full force. "He is quite a trickster", she pointed Urien with her chin to Lindsey.