Edit History

Dastardly Tristar

Dastardly Tristar

"They taught me in the navy how to keep a ship running and salute another officer of a higher rank." He pulled out a bucket and a mop from a cleaning cabinet. "They also taught me how to keep a ship clean in order to function properly. Judging by how unkempt this ship is, I cannot say the Admiral had any high hopes for us."

He paused with a grunt as he poured cleaning liquid into the bucket and looked for an open tap. "Meaning no disrespect Admiral, for your crews and technicians. They did a bang up job on getting the relic to fly on such short notice."

Urien turned to face Eirene with his characteristic smile. "I was Vilani for the better part of a decade. And now I am Solomani. Think of it as shedding a new skin every once in a while."

Dastardly Tristar

Dastardly Tristar

"They taught me in the navy how to keep a ship running and salute another officer of a higher rank." He pulled out a bucket and a mop from a cleaning cabinet. "They also taught me how to keep a ship clean in order to function properly. Judging by how unkempt this ship is, I cannot say the Admiral had any high hopes for us."

He paused with a grunt as he poured cleaning liquid into the bucket and looked for an open tap. "Meaning no disrespect Admiral, for your crews and technicians. They did a bang up job on getting the relic to fly on such short notice."

Urien turned to face Dwap with his characteristic smile. "I was Vilani for the better part of a decade. And now I am Solomani. Think of it as shedding a new skin every once in a while."