Edit History

Emmettmcglynn

Emmettmcglynn

Mahan mostly remained silent while the Lord Admiral spoke, allowing him to mount his own defense while silently taking note of Urien's brazen implication of stealing it from Drinax, save for an amused snort at the Admiral's whispered comment. With a nod and a murmered assent, he follows through the tour taking note of the myriad cosmetic failings that would need to be replaced or improved when he gathered the money to make an investment. Only when Lindsey addressed him did he speak up.

"An inventory will be needed, going by the state of the supply closet. I never made XO formally, but I have pulled double duty before. Trained to enter the government before I joined the navy as well, so I know my way around a spreadsheet."

Come the end of the tour and the arrival of Rachando, he leaned casually against the cargo bay enterance and watched the bazaar set itself up.

"Ranchando, good to see you again. There are a few things we'll need, yes. For one, a portable mediscanner with a chip for a Bwap," he drawls with a jerk of the head to Dwappa, "a trauma pack, and a first aid kit for the other five if they don't have one of their own. Likewise for a set of commdots, capable of subvocal. Additionally, an improved security software package for the ship's computer and an Expert level language package for the most common Vargr dialect in the Reach. That should come up to a bit over four grand, if my math is right and prices haven't spiked since I last saw you."

Emmettmcglynn

Emmettmcglynn

Mahan mostly remained silent while the Lord Admiral spoke, allowing him to mount his own defense while silently taking note of Urien's brazen implication of stealing it from Drinax, save for an amused snort at the Admiral's whispered comment. With a nod and a murmered assent, he follows through the tour taking note of the myriad cosmetic failings that would need to be replaced or improved when he gathered the money to make an investment. Only when Lindsey addressed him did he speak up.

"An inventory will be needed, going by the state of the supply closet. I never made XO formally, but I have pulled double duty before. Trained to enter the government before I joined the navy as well, so I know my way around a spreadsheet."

Come the end of the tour and the arrival of Rachando, he leaned casually against the cargo bay enterance and watched the bazaar set itself up.

"Ranchando, good to see you again. There are a few things we'll need, yes. For one, a portable mediscanner with a chip for a Bwap," he drawls with a jerk of the head to Dwappa, "a trauma pack, and a first aid kit for the other five if they don't have one of their own. Likewise for a set of commdots, capable of subvocal. Additionally, an improved security software package for the ship's computer and an Expert level language package for the most common Vargr dialect in the Reach."