Edit History

madMonk

madMonk

Rain-in-Summer

B8278D38-D56D-4D10-84D2-D1157F76821D.png.118b158dda0b886a8d97c1aa24ef7467.pngGlad to have her equipment back, Rain grabs her weapons and spell component pouch, though she chooses to remain disguised- the stolen armour was better than what she had previously, regardless. "T'Sarra, can you carry this for me? I fear I will hold us back if I am to carry this alone," Rain whispers, gesturing to the remainder of her equipment. 

"We have found out equipment, but not the others that were in the dream- if they were also abducted, we would do well to rescue them. Especially if one is Val's sister. If we strike, I can attempt to put some of the cultists to sleep. I have rope and manacles- we can hold one of them and interrogate them at our leisure. And if we simply leave now, who is to say we will not be recaptured? We must take this opportunity to remove this threat." 

Rain cocks her head to one side, listening to the chanting. "Can any of you understand what they are saying?"

madMonk

madMonk

Rain-in-Summer

B8278D38-D56D-4D10-84D2-D1157F76821D.png.118b158dda0b886a8d97c1aa24ef7467.pngGlad to have her equipment back, Rain grabs her weapons and spell component pouch, though she chooses to remain disguised- the stolen armour was better than what she had previously, regardless. "T'Sarra, can you carry this for me? I fear I will hold us back if I am to carry this alone," Rain whispers, gesturing to her equipment. 

"We have found out equipment, but not the others that were in the dream- if they were also abducted, we would do well to rescue them. Especially if one is Val's sister. If we strike, I can attempt to put some of the cultists to sleep. I have rope and manacles- we can hold one of them and interrogate them at our leisure. And if we simply leave now, who is to say we will not be recaptured? We must take this opportunity to remove this threat." 

Rain cocks her head to one side, listening to the chanting. "Can any of you understand what they are saying?"