Basic Fantasy RPG

GaryD20

Hello, all you weavers of myth! I'm looking to start a Basic Fantasy RPG game. I'd like to run the Morgansfort Campaign, if there is any interest in it from the Weave... 

Would be looking for 4 to 8 characters/players. Both experienced and newbies to Basic Fantasy are welcome. For those who don't know, Basic Fantasy RPG is a rules-light system based on old school 80's era DnD. 

If this sounds like something anyone would be interested in let me know. If enough people show an interest, I'd love to run this. Just want to put some feelers out there to judge the interest level before going through all the work of getting the game set up, just to have no takers.

So, if interested, let me know. Thanks for reading!

2 minutes ago, Melkar said:

Yes, I'd be very interested in this.  I would be a complete newbie to the system but I hear its not particularly complicated to learn and I'm absolutely looking for something else besides 5e to get into.

No worries! Newbies are very welcome. Like you say, Basic Fantasy is pretty rules light and easy to pick up. And best of all, all of their stuff is 100% free. If you don't mind it in pdf form. But, if you're a book nerd like me, you can get all their books printed at cost. Can pick up a brand new core rulebook off amazon for $5. Can't beat it. Here's their link: https://www.basicfantasy.org/index.html Up in the top right hand corner on their website is the link for all their stuff. The core book has everything you need to play; rules, character creation, etc... And like I said, the pdf is totally free. And its the whole book, not a quickstart copy. Pretty awesome!