Khakhan

Khakhan

4x9VqtwK_o.jpg
DD0nVgUw_o.png L A D Y     B R I G I T     S O M E R kGbOh7bS_o.png
Noble, Knight-in-Training, Heir to the DuBois estate

spacer.png Character Overview

PHB: Noble

Feature: Position of Privilege
Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.

Personality Traits:
■ I'm always polite and respectful.
■ Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.

Ideal:
■ Responsibility. I do what I must and obey just authority. (Lawful)
■ Noble Obligation. It is my duty to protect and care for the people beneath me. (Good)

Bond:
■ Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
■ My honor is my life.

Flaw:
■ I made a terrible mistake in battle that cost many lives, and I would do anything to keep that mistake secret.

Specialty: Oath of Devotion Paladin

spacer.png Background

mWkShw6q_o.jpgAppearance and Personality: The only time Brig is typically found to not be smiling is during a formal party. It's not that she doesn't like parties, it's just the stuffiness and false pleasantries bore her to death, although she does her best to hard that fact. Most of the time. She would rather be among friends, with good liquor and fine foods, listening to music. Or, alternately, fighting an enemy or sparring a friend, feeling the clash of steel on steel, the pounding of her heart pumping blood through her body, the aching of her lungs.

Among friends, Brig can usually be found with an easy smile on her pale skinned face, head cocked to one side as she takes in world around her. She keeps her long white hair pulled back from surprisingly delicate features, usually in a large ponytail or two thickly knotted braids.

History: The granddaughter of the Lady Isolde of the Vanguard, heralded as one of the most prestigious warriors in the last 500 years, Brigit always had her family's legacy looming over her head. Brigit took to her own legacy with gusto, training hard with her combat instructors, rapidly outpacing the skills of several until her family was hiring her the best they could find.

Khakhan

Khakhan

4x9VqtwK_o.jpg

spacer.png Character Overview

Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.

Personality Traits:
■ Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.

Ideal:
■ Noble Obligation. It is my duty to protect and care for the people beneath me. (Good)

Bond:
■ My honor is my life.

Flaw:
■ I made a terrible mistake in battle that cost many lives, and I would do anything to keep that mistake secret.

spacer.png Background

mWkShw6q_o.jpgAppearance and Personality: The only time Brig is typically found to not be smiling is during a formal party. It's not that she doesn't like parties, it's just the stuffiness and false pleasantries bore her to death, although she does her best to hard that fact. Most of the time. She would rather be among friends, with good liquor and fine foods, listening to music. Or, alternately, fighting an enemy or sparring a friend, feeling the clash of steel on steel, the pounding of her heart pumping blood through her body, the aching of her lungs.

Among friends, Brig can usually be found with an easy smile on her pale skinned face, head cocked to one side as she takes in world around her. She keeps her long white hair pulled back from surprisingly delicate features, usually in a large ponytail or two thickly knotted braids.

History: The granddaughter of the Lady Isolde of the Vanguard, heralded as one of the most prestigious warriors in the last 500 years, Brigit always had her family's legacy looming over her head. Brigit took to her own legacy with gusto, training hard with her combat instructors, rapidly outpacing the skills of several until her family was hiring her the best they could find.

Khakhan

Khakhan

4x9VqtwK_o.jpg

kIYaqJ8c_o.png Character Overview

Personality Traits:

Ideal:

Bond:
■ My honor is my life.

Flaw:

jKpNkWJo_o.png Background