Khakhan

Khakhan

4n98U5ve_o.png

DD0nVgUw_o.png B E L P H E G O R     " B E L " kGbOh7bS_o.png
Sailor, Warrior-Poet, Lover of All

spacer.png Character Overview

PHB: Sailor

Feature: Ship's Passage
When you need to, you can secure free passage on a sailing ship for yourself and your adventuring companions. You might sail on the ship you served on, or another ship you have good relations with (perhaps one captained by a former crewmate). Because you're calling in a favor, you can't be certain of a schedule or route that will meet your every need. Your Dungeon Master will determine how long it takes to get where you need to go. In return for your free passage, you and your companions are expected to assist the crew during the voyage.

Personality Traits:
■ I stretch the truth for the sake of a good story.
■ My language is as foul as an otyugh nest.

Ideal:
■ Freedom. The sea is freedom — the freedom to go anywhere and do anything. (Chaotic)
■ Respect. The thing that keeps a ship together is mutual respect between captain and crew. (Good)

Bond:
■ In a harbor town, I have a paramour whose eyes nearly stole me from the sea.

Flaw:
■ Once someone questions my courage, I never back down no matter how dangerous the situation.

Specialty: College of Valor Bard

spacer.png Background

Appearance and Personality: Bel's years of working on ships and in harbors under the sun have left him, bluntly put, a grizzled and hard looking individual. While no pushover in matters, this appearance belies an over-all friendly disposition, and he'd much rather share a pint (or three) with a friend than get into an unwarranted scrap.

Stocky and tanned, Bel's body is crisscrossed with scars and tattoos. A particularly large scar puckers across his normally bare chest, a remainder from an early voyage when a damaged mast hit him and nearly ended his sea-faring ways before they could truly start. His messy hair and beard have numerous trinkets and bobs braided into them, and his clothes are durable and well-worn. The only real splash of color to his apparel is the vibrant orange scarf he has, usually used to tie his hair back, that he takes an unusual care toward. When asked about it, the foul-mouthed dwarf is surprisingly guarded about the origins, given his usual penchant for spinning a long-winded and over-the-top yarn.

History:

Khakhan

Khakhan

4n98U5ve_o.png

spacer.png Character Overview

When you need to, you can secure free passage on a sailing ship for yourself and your adventuring companions. You might sail on the ship you served on, or another ship you have good relations with (perhaps one captained by a former crewmate). Because you're calling in a favor, you can't be certain of a schedule or route that will meet your every need. Your Dungeon Master will determine how long it takes to get where you need to go. In return for your free passage, you and your companions are expected to assist the crew during the voyage.

Personality Traits:

Ideal:
■ Freedom. The sea is freedom — the freedom to go anywhere and do anything. (Chaotic)
■ Respect. The thing that keeps a ship together is mutual respect between captain and crew. (Good)

Bond:

Flaw:
■ Once someone questions my courage, I never back down no matter how dangerous the situation.

spacer.png Background

Appearance and Personality: Bel's years of working on ships and in harbors under the sun have left him, bluntly put, a grizzled and hard looking individual. While no pushover in matters, this appearance belies an over-all friendly disposition, and he'd much rather share a pint (or three) with a friend than get into an unwarranted scrap.

Stocky and tanned, Bel's body is crisscrossed with scars and tattoos. A particularly large scar puckers across his normally bare chest, a remainder from an early voyage when a damaged mast hit him and nearly ended his sea-faring ways before they could truly start. His messy hair and beard have numerous trinkets and bobs braided into them, and his clothes are durable and well-worn. The only real splash of color to his apparel is the vibrant orange scarf he has, usually used to tie his hair back, that he takes an unusual care toward. When asked about it, the foul-mouthed dwarf is surprisingly guarded about the origins, given his usual penchant for spinning a long-winded and over-the-top yarn.

History:

Khakhan

Khakhan

4n98U5ve_o.png

kIYaqJ8c_o.png Character Overview

Personality Traits:

Ideal:

Bond:

Flaw:

jKpNkWJo_o.png Background

History: