Edit History

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Killian Ravenhold - Dwarven Bard 1 :  - Character Sheet 

Screenshot_20230117-222531_Chrome.jpg.5d596d539e2942d48bd9b45e6c363a09.jpg

AC: 12 | HP: 11/11 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft
Bardic Inspiration : 3/3 | Spell Slots : 1st 2/2
Dwarven Resilience | Haughty Obstinacy | DM Inspiration:  0 | Death Saves : 0/0

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

-Resistance vs Poison Damage

Dwarven Toughness (+1 HP / LVL) 

Stonecunning : Expertise History Stonework

Languages : Common, Dwarven, Elven

Tools : Possess + Proficient : Cartography

Tools : Proficient Thieve's, Masons, Smiths

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Killian arrives at the Aldori estate, in time to witness Nicolay flirting with a beautiful young noble woman outside.    

"Glad to see, some things never change Nicolay!!  Should have known, I'd find you out here, in the rain, how do we say in Restov, 'making introductions' ? Haha. Lady Aldori herself invites you to dinner, but TRUST Nicolay of the most noble Surtovans, to ensure that noone feels neglected while they await their own entrance. Well met friend.  You look well.  Do you plan to fill me in on this grand endeavor you have signed us up for? Now, or shall we wait out here until the feast is cold, our beards grown old, our ciders stale, and they've run out of ale?"

This ought to be an interesting evening.  Can't remember the last time, Nicolay and I were bored to sleep given half a chance.  And of all the places to invite us, they have certainly picked the jewel in the crown. 

Killian introduced himself, if Nicolay was too occupied with the beautiful noblewoman. The expedition team had come together quite nicely it would seem.  Nicolay certainly had an eye for talent. When Killian spotted the young man, his eyes widened, but his smile grew along with them. 

"Orchard? Aye, lad.  I do swear, ye must have grown another inch or three since last we crossed paths.  It seems as if the roads have treated you well.  How are you then? You look good."

It would of course come out, that Nicolay was in fact teasing his own cousin Anya. Leave it to Nicolay, indeed.  That made for a pair of Surtovans, and that was a matter that Killian would try not to focus too closely upon, lest he begin to see plots and schemes in the shadows.

He was not here for the political drama that seemed to linger around the noble houses like fog in autumn.  Killian had had more than enough before he left home.  He had accepted this invitation, as a personal favour to Nicolay.  In truth, Nico had not left Killian much option.  It had felt more like a demand, but they were the type of friends who had each had their moments. 

If Nicolay needed Killian on this crazy endeavor of his, well, Killian wouldn't let the mad man run off alone.  They had gotten each other out of some serious shenanigans in their days. 

Anya on the other hand, seemed to fit the bill for a Brevian Noblewoman. Killian could not help seeing flashbacks when he spoke with her.  On the other hand, she had a martial tone, hidden under the noble voice.  Where might that professional training have come from?

"The honourable Lady Anya Surtova is it? Now, your reputation precedes you my Lady.  Nicolay has many tales that feature his archrival, his grand nemesis, the fierce, the ferocious, the inscrutible, the indomitable, Cousin Anya? Hahaha!! I should have half expected you to be 10 feet tall, and breath fire!! Have no fear, I always take a Nico story with a grain of salt, and often with a hearty drink to wash it down. On a serious note, before we get swept inside, I should thank you for having me.  I always feel better, knowing I can watch Nico's back.  Some of the rumours I have heard, suggest there will be intense competition for this mission."  

Killian was sincere.  He would work hard to protect the team.  If half the rumours were true, they could find themselves in serious danger in short order. He would keep his ears open, and pour on the charm with the crowd at the feast tonight...

Then there was the matter of Killian's counterpart.  Anyone who told you that all dwarves were the same.  They lied.

Killian and Ottokar could not be much different from one another.  Killian made specific point to introduce himself personally to Ottokar, seeing as they were distant cousins, in some respect.

"Ottokar, was it? As Nicolay said, I am Killian.  I sense, that the story of how our two paths crossed today, could fill a song or three. I'm looking forward to working with you.  May I ask you, have you heard much about the mission ahead?" 

O ho, I wonder how things will fare with this one then ?  

Killian soon found out they were all waiting outside, to be invited in.  Some honour.  And it seemed that his group was to be the last ones invited in.  

"Why invite us here, to insult us so openly? I suppose, I understand my own position. It isn't as if Ravenhold is held in highest esteem at the moment. But to leave you two out here? Despite being Surtovan? What does that say, I wonder? Right. Right. I know Nico. I haven't forgotten."

Killian certainly had his own history with the nobility, and these days, the entire Garess House was on a razors edge. But he had to remind himself, that he had promised Nicolay that he would not start any unnecessary drama with the poncy, prissy, panzy, pouty, puffy nobles.  He meant to honour that commitment, to the best of his ability.

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 
Off Hand:  Horn

Action:  ...
Bonus Action:  ...
Move:  ...
Manipulate:  ...
Concentration: ...

Weapons: 
Dagger : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 P DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light / Finesse 
Light Hammer : +3 To Hit / 1d4+1 B DMG / (20/60) Melee / Thrown / Light
Javelin : +3 To Hit / 1d6+1 P DMG / (30/120) Melee / Thrown
Light Xbow : +3 To Hit / 1d8+1 P DMG / (80/320) Range / Ammunition / Loading 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Comprehend Languages (Ritual)
Detect Magic (Ritual) (Conc)
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Stonecunning = Expert = +4
Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 
Outcast Noble Charisma vs Nobility = Disadvantage
Haughty Obstinacy : ADV Saves vs Charm effects (that seek to control my actions)
Haughty Obstinacy : Opponents Have Disadvantage to Intimidate Me

OOC : 

Out

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

AC: 12 | HP: 11/11 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Darkvision : 60 ft

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Killian arrives at the Aldori estate, in time to witness Nicolay flirting with a beautiful young noble woman outside.    

"Glad to see, some things never change Nicolay!!  Should have known, I'd find you out here, in the rain, how do we say in Restov, 'making introductions' ? Haha. Lady Aldori herself invites you to dinner, but TRUST Nicolay of the most noble Surtovans, to ensure that noone feels neglected while they await their own entrance. Well met friend.  You look well.  Do you plan to fill me in on this grand endeavor you have signed us up for? Now, or shall we wait out here until the feast is cold, our beards grown old, our ciders stale, and they've run out of ale?"

This ought to be an interesting evening.  Can't remember the last time, Nicolay and I were bored to sleep given half a chance.  And of all the places to invite us, they have certainly picked the jewel in the crown. 

Killian introduced himself, if Nicolay was too occupied with the beautiful noblewoman. The expedition team had come together quite nicely it would seem.  Nicolay certainly had an eye for talent. When Killian spotted the young man, his eyes widened, but his smile grew along with them. 

"Orchard? Aye, lad.  I do swear, ye must have grown another inch or three since last we crossed paths.  It seems as if the roads have treated you well.  How are you then? You look good."

It would of course come out, that Nicolay was in fact teasing his own cousin Anya. Leave it to Nicolay, indeed.  That made for a pair of Surtovans, and that was a matter that Killian would try not to focus too closely upon, lest he begin to see plots and schemes in the shadows.

He was not here for the political drama that seemed to linger around the noble houses like fog in autumn.  Killian had had more than enough before he left home.  He had accepted this invitation, as a personal favour to Nicolay.  In truth, Nico had not left Killian much option.  It had felt more like a demand, but they were the type of friends who had each had their moments. 

If Nicolay needed Killian on this crazy endeavor of his, well, Killian wouldn't let the mad man run off alone.  They had gotten each other out of some serious shenanigans in their days. 

Anya on the other hand, seemed to fit the bill for a Brevian Noblewoman. Killian could not help seeing flashbacks when he spoke with her.  On the other hand, she had a martial tone, hidden under the noble voice.  Where might that professional training have come from?

Then there was the matter of Killian's counterpart.  Anyone who told you that all dwarves were the same.  They lied.

Killian and Ottokar could not be much different from one another.  

Killian soon found out they were all waiting outside, to be invited in.  Some honour.  And it seemed that his group was to be the last ones invited in.  

"Why invite us here, to insult us so openly? I suppose, I understand my own position. It isn't as if Ravenhold is held in highest esteem at the moment. But to leave you two out here? Despite being Surtovan? What does that say, I wonder? Right. Right. I know Nico. I haven't forgotten."

Killian certainly had his own history with the nobility, and these days, the entire Garess House was on a razors edge. But he had to remind himself, that he had promised Nicolay that he would not start any unnecessary drama with the poncy, prissy, panzy, pouty, puffy nobles.  He meant to honour that commitment, to the best of his ability.

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 

Weapons: 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 
Haughty Obstinacy : ADV Saves vs Charm effects (that seek to control my actions)

OOC : 

Out

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

+ 1 Proficiency TBD

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 

Weapons: 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 

OOC : 

Out

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Features

Dwarven Resilience

-ADV vs Poison Saves

Tools : Proficient Alchemist's, Thieve's, Masons, Smiths

Mechanics : 

Darkvision 60 ft 

Main Hand: 

Weapons: 

Spells Prepared
Cantrips : 
Blade Ward
Vicious Mockery

1st Level Spells :
Unseen Servant (Ritual) 
Healing Word (B)

Athletics = +3
Arcana = +2
History + +2
Deception = +5
Persuasion = +5 

OOC : 

Out

Sweegy One

Sweegy One

Killian arrives, 

WIP