Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Orchard - Fairy Rangerspacer.png

AC: 18 | HP: 12/12 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 13

Orchard turns and looks up at Anya. There's a slight pause, and to one of Anya's keen insight it's a look that says, 'Ah, so you're the one who's asking my opinion first'. It's a look that's neither good nor bad, only an observation. 

"I think everyone here is interesting. I was paying closer attention to Tartuccio though. Gnomes are... they're the closest thing to kin I have. However, he's a very different sort of man than I'm used to, and can't really offer much."

If he's kicking himself over his lack of information, he doesn't show it. No, Anya can likely tell a perfection when she sees one, and he is no perfectionist. He glances to Jaethal, but then turns towards Harrim.

"I envy those who dedicate themselves to a single deity. I've always found myself indecisive. If I were to choose, I do not think I'd follow the same patron as Harrim."

Orchard's no scholar of religion, but even having the moniker 'God of End Times' says something. His brow furrows a little. He understands quite well that many think differently, some hold a darkness within them, others face tragedy in different ways. Orchard does wonder about what would make this Dwarf follow such a deity, and why such a devotee would want to be part of claiming a kingdom. 

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Insight on Harrim, also Religion check
Bonus Action: -
Move: -
Manipulate: -

HD: 1/1d10

Foe Slayer: 2/2

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Orchard - Fairy Rangerspacer.png

AC: 18 | HP: 12/12 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 13

Orchard turns and looks up at Anya. There's a slight pause, and to one of Anya's keen insight it's a look that says, 'Ah, so you're the one who's asking my opinion first'. It's a look that's neither good nor bad, only an observation. 

"I think everyone here in interesting. I was paying attention to Tartuccio. Gnomes are... they're the closest thing to kin I have. However, he's a very different sort of man than I'm used to, and can't really offer much."

If he's kicking himself over his lack of information, he doesn't show it. No, Anya can likely tell a perfection when she sees one, and he is no perfectionist. He glances to Jaethal, but then turns towards Harrim.

wip, rolls first

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Insight on Harrim, also Religion check
Bonus Action: -
Move: -
Manipulate: -

HD: 1/1d10

Foe Slayer: 2/2