Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Orchard - Fairy Rangerspacer.png

AC: 18 | HP: 12/12 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 13

Orchard watches as his soon-to-be-companions all start mingling and making inroads with others heading into the Stolen Lands. Even the young man knows of the existence of political intrigue even if he's never had a reason to take part in it himself... at least until now. He finds his feet stuck where he's at though, hesitation and doubt crawling up his spine. He feels very alone in the moment thinking himself the odd one out.

So what can the odd one out do?

Everyone can help. Everyone can pitch in. That's what he's been taught growing up, and it's only a matter of figuring out how he can help with this cause... this cause started by the Lady Jamandi Aldori. As everyone else makes strides with those who'll either by allies or rivals, Orchard realizes that the noblewoman is integral piece in the puzzle. Anything he can glean can only help down the road.

I wonder what inspired her to start all this? I wonder how confident she is in our success? Who is she?

Not that Orchard's had some time to get used to the room, his focus is slowly but surely starting to return as he tries to observe the one sponsoring them. His gaze is a soft one, not the look of a man trying to pierce behind the veil, but instead a curiosity to see what another person presents whether knowingly or not.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Insight on Jamandi
Bonus Action: -
Move: -
Manipulate: -

HD: 1/1d10

Foe Slayer: 2/2

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Orchard watches as his soon-to-be-companions all start mingling and making inroads with others heading into the Stolen Lands. Even the young man knows of the existence of political intrigue even if he's never had a reason to take part in it himself... at least until now. He finds his feet stuck where he's at though, hesitation and doubt crawling up his spine. He feels very alone in the moment thinking himself the odd one out.

Everyone can help. Everyone can pitch in. That's what he's been taught growing up, and it's only a matter of figuring out how he can help with this cause... this cause started by the Lady Jamandi Aldori. 

I wonder what inspired her to start all this? I wonder how confident she is in our success? Who is she?

Not that Orchard's had some time to get used to the room, his focus is slowly but surely starting to return as he tries to observe the one sponsoring them...

Mechanics

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Everyone can help. Everyone can pitch in. That's what he's been taught growing up, and it's only a matter of figuring out how he can help with this cause... this cause started by the Lady Jamandi Aldori. 

wip

Mechanics