Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Orchard - Fairy Rangerspacer.png

AC: 18 | HP: 12/12 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 13

In truth, Orchard feels he could spend the whole affair just silently sitting back and people watching. He's learned that sometimes a deal isn't struck until the second, third, or even tenth meeting. And yet... he feels drawn to try. Perhaps he wants to pull his own weight, maybe it's the anticipation of adventure giving him confidence... Orchard himself doesn't know why he finds himself thinking of who to approach.

Of those that haven't seemed to be won over as much, and who aren't currently talking to one of his companions, Orchard readies himself to speak with the Gnome. 

Speaking in Gnomish, Orchard tries to start things on the right foot. "You seem to be above all of this, whereas I'm admittedly under it all. I'm not sure if that makes us opposites or have something in common. I'd love to know what gives you your confidence."

The words are genuine enough, though chosen to ensure that Orchard's lower status is both accepted and expressed to a man who seems to care a great deal of his vaunted position he seems to have. If nothing else, Orchard figures it'll be educational to learn a little more. 

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Persuasion on Tartuccio
Bonus Action: -
Move: -
Manipulate: -

HD: 1/1d10

Foe Slayer: 2/2

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Orchard - Fairy Rangerspacer.png