Edit History

Nasdaq

Nasdaq

Ottokar Pridebrand - Duergar Fighter 1 spacer.png 

AC: 16 | HP: 13/13 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 13

Well, that wasn't working... as the night wore on, Ottokar could not help but think he truly was out of place. Such nicieties were beyond him... there was one, though, who may at least listen... well, two, perhaps, but the noble woman seemed to have stepped up to the imposing barbarian, leaving one other options for the duergar. His surface kin had spoken up, and perhaps driven by a sense of pride he felt a desire to outdo them...

"Not many folks here seem to really have much spirit," he said, stepping up to the halfling, "Perhaps legends will be told of things to come, yes. As for me, it's another day. I already fought my way here, see... came from across the Hold of Belkzen! Crawling with orcs, that place is... but with my own two hands I fought here, and down the rivers... survived that, the River Kingdoms... the Stolen Lands? I'll steal them, alright... and I suppose my cousin here will be there too."

The duergar flexed somewhat as he spoke of his deeds... leaving out some of the more unsavory portions he thought might not be so good for sensitive ears. Best to focus on the fights, less the pillaging...

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: 
Bonus Action: 
Move: 
Manipulate: 

Nasdaq

Nasdaq

Ottokar Pridebrand - Duergar Fighter 1 spacer.png 

AC: 16 | HP: 13/13 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 13

Well, that wasn't working... as the night wore on, Ottokar could not help but think he truly was out of place. Such nicieties were beyond him... there was one, though, who may at least listen... well, two, perhaps, but the noble woman seemed to have stepped up to the imposing barbarian, leaving one other options for the duergar. His surface kin had spoken up, and perhaps driven by a sense of pride he felt a desire to outdo them...

"Not many folks here seem to really have much spirit," he said, stepping up to the halfling, "Perhaps legends will be told of things to come, yes. As for me, it's another day. I already fought my way here, see... came from across the Hold of Belkzen! Crawling with orcs, that place is... but with my own two hands I fought here, and down the rivers... survived that, the River Kingdoms... the Stolen Lands? I'll steal them, alright... and I suppose my cousin here will be there too."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: 
Bonus Action: 
Move: 
Manipulate: