Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

Ok Mandatories...

Since i am no longer restrained ,nor incapitated... all attacks directed against me, have to be re done with disadvantage ,due to my Cloak of Displacement reactivating this turn.

Provided that these invisible attackers aren't more Stalkers, or demonic with truesight.

Second to that Bloodaxe will cast Shield... which even if their current rolls are their lowest rolls, with a current AC of 20 and a boost of +5 to my AC ,which by the looks of all their remaining rolls means the rest will miss me totally.

Thirdly if these invisible attackers aren't stalkers, Do they appear after they have attacked me?

Need the last question answered before i make an actual move..

and additionally could a dwarf run up a T-Rex's back...?

cheezal

cheezal

Ok Mandatories...

Since i am no longer restrained ,nor incapitated... all attacks directed against me, have to be re done with disadvantage ,due to my Cloak of Displacement reactivating this turn.

Provided that these invisible attackers aren't more Stalkers, or demonic with truesight.

Second to that Bloodaxe will cast Shield... which even if their current rolls are their lowest rolls, with a current AC of 20 and a boost of +5 to my AC ,which by the looks of all their remaining rolls means the rest will miss me totally.

Thirdly if these invisible attackers aren't stalkers, Do they appear after they have attacked me?