Edit History

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

How about this? Until the dice rolling system on Baldr improves, I will allow us all (myself included) to roll IRL dice and post the results. Honor code is in effect; good drama in fantasy adventure stories comes from struggle, after all. If it works out well enough, then even after the dice roller improves, we can continue rolling IRL dice if that is the preference.

Additionally, I totally forgot that Twinkletash was stepping away from the game, so we do have everyone here. This week's gonna be busy for me (midterms right before spring break, oh boy), so I'll look to finalize transferring everything over and get the game up and running again sometime over the weekend.

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

How about this? Until the dice rolling system on Baldr improves, I will allow us all (myself included) to roll IRL dice and post the results. Honor code is in effect; good drama in fantasy stories like this comes from struggle, after all. If it works out well enough, then even after the dice roller improves, we can continue rolling IRL dice if that is the preference.

Additionally, I totally forgot that Twinkletash was stepping away from the game, so we do have everyone here. This week's gonna be busy for me (midterms right before spring break, oh boy), so I'll look to finalize transferring everything over and get the game up and running again sometime over the weekend.