Edit History

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.pngThe anthropomorphic bat was not enamored with the heat.  There are many species of bats that adapt well to desert environments; of course, most do best at nightime after spending the day in a cave.  Nevertheless, Chira was not ready to give up, and standing in the shade of the temple, her spread wings and tall ears acted as natural radiators, eliminating some of the excess heat.  A thing to be appreciated by the lightly furred form of the small woman. 

Noting the potential encounter that was developing, Chira stepped forward, addressing the approaching dwarves.  “In my life, much of dwarven ingenuity, practicality and engineering have I heard.  Could you perhaps with this problem assist?"  The druid gestured toward the grey goblins fumbling with their yurt.  Wise her words were, but probably not well received; still... in a situation like this it is always well to speak wise words.  Even if they do not immediately help, they are often remembered and may mitigate later issues.

Wiz

Wiz

The anthropomorphic bat was not enamored with the heat, but there are many species of bats that adapt well to desert environments; of course, most are doing best at nightime after spending the day in a cave.  Nevertheless, Chira was not ready to give up, and standing in the shade of the temple, her spread wings and tall ears acted as natural radiators, eliminating some of the excess heat.  A thing to be appreciated by the lightly furred form of the small woman.  Noting the potential encounter that was developing, Chira stepped forward, addressing the approaching dwarves.  “In my life, much of dwarven ingenuity, practicality and engineering have I heard.  Could you with this problem assist?"  The druid gestured toward the grey goblins fumbling with their yurt.  Wise her words were, but probably not well received; still... in a situation like this it is always well to speak wise words.  Even if they do not immediately help, they are often remembered and may mitigate later issues.

Wiz

Wiz

Chita steps forward, addressing the approaching dwarves.  “In my life, much of dwarven ingenuity, practicality and engineering have I heard.  Could you with this problem assist?