Init +1 

HP: 5/5 

Speed: 30

AC: 11

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 10,

Fort +1 / Ref +1 / Will +3

Base Attack Bonus: +0

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Doallyn glanced over next to him as a larger shape appeared. There was a momentary lapse in is brain, not expecting a dragon to suddenly be next to him pushing a broken smithy cart. That wasn't the sort of thing that happened every day. It also wasnt something for the dragon to be doing to keep a low profile, something that was already hard enough in the middle of a city like this. He'd met the dragon briefly before so he quickly was able to refocus and get back to moving the cart. The initial shock not as much as the night before. Had to focus. His little earth elemental acting as a wheel-jack on the axle gliding through the ground underneath wouldn't last but for a few seconds. Hopefully with the added brute force of the draconic assistance they'd be able to move it far enough in the time frame. 

Thank you there my gold scaled friend.. I thought I'd have to be trying to shoulder this thing on my own.  Doesn't seem too many people are quick to help the little greyhides here.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male Neutral Good  Human Wizard,

Init +1 

HP: 5/5 

Speed: 30

AC: 11

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 10,

Fort +1 / Ref +1 / Will +3

Base Attack Bonus: +0

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Doallyn glanced over next to him as a larger shape appeared. There was a momentary lapse in is brain, not expecting a dragon to suddenly be next to him pushing a broken smithy cart. That wasn't the sort of thing that happened every day. That it also wasnt something for the dragon to be doing to keep a low profile, something that was already hard enough in the middle of a city like this. He'd met the dragon briefly before so he quickly was able to refocus and get back to moving the cart. The initial shock not as much as the night before. Had to focus. His little earth elemental acting as a wheel-jack on the axle gliding through the ground underneath wouldn't last but for a few seconds. Hopefully with the added brute force of the draconic assistance they'd be able to move it far enough in the time frame. 

Thank you there my gold scaled friend.. I thought I'd have to be trying to shoulder this thing on my own.  Doesn't seem too many people are quick to help the little greyhides here.