Edit History

Amoren

Amoren

spacer.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 1, Level 1, Init 1, HP 14/14, Speed 30ft, Swim 30ft
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 1   
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Unarmored (+1 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14
Conditions None

With one last heave with the elemental acting as an impromptu wheel, the cart was finally out of the way. The gold wyrmling's chest was already puffing out even before the small creature's broken words of gratitude, their thanks causing what seemed to be a pleased expression crossing his scaled lips.

"I am certain many were tempted to come to their assistance as well," the dragon spoke to the conjurer, seemingly content with remaining sitting in broad daylight on the side of the street. His gaze turned towards the rather quarrelsome dwarves confronting the small winged druid they had met while approaching the tavern earlier. She wasn't alone, at least, as Robin seemed to have something in the works to smooth over the situation. "They might have just been waiting to see how they could best help! Or, were just concerned about rousing the ire of the three disgruntled men coming our way...But  I'm sure our two friends there well help their foul temperament as well!"

Amoren

Amoren

spacer.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 1, Level 1, Init 1, HP 14/14, Speed 30ft, Swim 30ft
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Unarmored (+1 Dex)
Conditions None

With one last heave with the elemental acting as an impromptu wheel, the cart was finally out of the way. The gold wyrmling's chest was already puffing out even before the small creature's broken words of gratitude, their thanks causing what seemed to be a pleased expression crossing his scaled lips.

"I am certain many were tempted to come to their assistance as well," the dragon spoke to the conjurer, seemingly content with remaining sitting in broad daylight on the side of the street. His gaze turned towards the rather quarrelsome dwarves confronting the small winged druid they had met while approaching the tavern earlier. She wasn't alone, at least, as Robin seemed to have something in the works to smooth over the situation. "They might have just been waiting to see how they could best help! Or, were just concerned about rousing the ire of the three disgruntled men coming our way...But  I'm sure our two friends there well help their foul temperament as well!"

Amoren

Amoren

kaldakacziltoken.png.a6ea8c384f8aeed975b2e258389128fa.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Unarmored (+1 Dex)
Conditions None