Init +1 

HP: 5/5 

Speed: 30

AC: 11

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 10,

Fort +1 / Ref +1 / Will +3

Base Attack Bonus: +0

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Doallyn was finally able to start to breathe again normally after having been back out in the fresh air.  The nagging burn still lingered in his throat but it was manageable now compared to before. He listened to the armor clad man speak. 

I will not sit here and lie. My first and main purpose to being here in finding out what happen to my grandfather.  His name is Myrddin, though he may have chosen a different alias upon traveling here. 

He wasn't sure if the name would be recognized by the other men from the tavern.  The Conjurer somewhat hoped that one of them might have seen him, spoken to him, or was even acquainted with him to some degree. 

His journal before his disappearance was filled with random writing. Most of it consisting of wild rants and mad raving of similar visions, doom prophecies, and mention of this Undermountain. For so long as it seems that finding answers to what has happened to him, and what is going on here with the city are parallel, then I will more than willingly provide any aid that I can.  

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

CgmkBYM.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male Neutral Good  Human Wizard,

Init +1 

HP: 5/5 

Speed: 30

AC: 11

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 10,

Fort +1 / Ref +1 / Will +3

Base Attack Bonus: +0

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Doallyn was finally able to start to breathe again normally after having been back out in the fresh air.  The nagging burn still lingered in his throat but it was manageable now compared to before. He listened to the armor clad man speak. 

I will not sit here and lie that my first and main purpose to being here in finding out what happen to my grandfather.  His name is Myrddin, though he may have chosen a different alias upon traveling here. 

He wasn't sure if the name would be recognized by the other men from the tavern.  The Conjurer somewhat hoped that one of them might have seen him, spoken to him, or was even acquainted with him to some degree. 

His journal before his disappearance was filled with random writing. Most of it consisting of wild rants and mad raving of similar visions, doom prophecies, and mention of this Undermountain. For so long as it seems that finding answers to what has happened to him, and what is going on here with the city are parallel, then I will more than willingly provide any aid that I can.