Edit History

Amoren

Amoren

spacer.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 1, Level 1, Init 1, HP 14/14, Speed 30ft, Swim 30ft
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 1   
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Unarmored (+1 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14
Conditions None

"Why wait! Smoke's not an issue to a dragon, I'll just fly down and-," Kaldakaczil's excitement to catch up to his knightly mentor left him declare, before the bitter reality of his current enfeebled state hit him and he returned, shyly, sitting where he was - giving a nod of agreement to the plan to fetch someone to clear the smoke so they could start their quest as soon as possible.

When the question came up for descriptions, the gold would wait his turn before describing the person he was questing for. "Ser Aluric is a mature wood elf paladin, bearing a holy symbol of Bahamut and blonde hair. He's pretty hard to miss! But... I guess with all the confusion it might have been possible."

Amoren

Amoren

spacer.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 1, Level 1, Init 1, HP 14/14, Speed 30ft, Swim 30ft
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 1   
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Unarmored (+1 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14
Conditions None

"Why wait! Smoke's not an issue to a dragon, I'll just fly down and-," Kaldakaczil's excitement to catch up to catch up to his knightly mentor left him declaring, before the bitter reality of his current enfeebled state hit him, and he returned, shyly, sitting where he was - giving a nod of agreement to the plan to fetch someone to clear the smoke so they could start their quest as soon as possible.

When the question came up for descriptions, the gold would wait his turn before describing the person he was questing for. "Ser Aluric is a mature wood elf paladin, bearing a holy symbol of Bahamut and blonde hair. He's pretty hard to miss! But... I guess with all the confusion it might have been possible."