Edit History

Amoren

Amoren

spacer.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 1, Level 1, Init 1, HP 12/14, Speed 30ft, Swim 30ft
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 1   
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Unarmored (+1 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14
Senses Keen Senses (half distance penalties for perception), Keen Low-Light Vision (multiply effective illumination distances for the dragon by 4), Darkvision 120ft.
Conditions None

"I found it!" Kaldakaczil exclaimed with exasperated satisfaction in draconic, likely proceeded or followed by a few choice phrases he was grateful his progenitors weren't in ear shot to hear - he hoped, he could never really discount them spying with divination magic to make certain he was alright, and happening to catch him at a most inappropriate moment of frustrated exasperation like this. But his frills weren't burning from their promises of future scolding, so he was presuming he was safe.

"I've found it. I don't know how it will open, though. Ideally it will open inwards, but there's no guarantee it won't cut this hallway in half and separate us. Stone should be slow to move, though, so we should have some time to react once everyone is ready and together..." the dragon spoke, pointing out the minute detail he had missed for so long he was half expecting to burn through the hidden door via staring.

Once everyone was prepared and ready, he would trigger the latch, and open the trove the hidden message had spoken of...

Amoren

Amoren

spacer.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 1, Level 1, Init 1, HP 12/14, Speed 30ft, Swim 30ft
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 1   
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Unarmored (+1 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14
Senses Keen Senses (half distance penalties for perception), Keen Low-Light Vision (multiply effective illumination distances for the dragon by 4), Darkvision 120ft.
Conditions None

"I found it!" Kaldakaczil exclaimed with exasperated satisfaction in draconic, likely proceeded or followed by a few choice phrases he was grateful his progenitors weren't in ear shot to hear - he hoped, he could never really discount them spying with divination magic to make certain he was alright, and happening to catch him at a most inappropriate moment of frustrated exasperation like this. But his frills weren't burning from their promises of future scolding, so he was presuming he was safe.

"I've found it. I don't know how it will open, though. Ideally it will open inwards, but there's no guarantee it won't cut this hallway in half and separate us. Stone should be slow to move, though, so we should have some time to react once everyone is ready and together..." the dragon spoke, pointing out the minute detail he had missed for so long he was half expecting to burn through the hidden door via staring.

Once everyone was prepared and ready, he would trigger the latch, and open the trove the hidden message had spoken of...