Edit History

KerlanRayne

KerlanRayne

Rolled a 12 for initiative on Discord. Knowledge: Nature roll included here.

KerlanRayne

KerlanRayne

Ruven Kair | "My Speech" | 'My thoughts' | My actions.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/f7/e6/97f7e6e1fce46d0212e768a2f41c9a06.jpg Male, Neutral Good, Lesser Air Genasi Wizard 1, Level 1, Init +3, HP 5/5, Speed 40ft
AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 10, Fort 2, Ref 3, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus +0
Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10
Conditions None

Memorized Spells

SPELL SLOTS (Cantrip, DC 14) 2+3 | (1st, DC 15) 0+3+1 | (2nd) 0 | (3rd) 0

1. Detect Magic, Mage Hand, (Caltrops*), (Caltrops*), (Caltrops*)

2. Color Spray, (Grease*), (Lesser Orb of Acid*), (Resinous Tar*)

Feats / Abilities

FEATS
  • FLAW: Improved Levitation
  • Wizard: Scribe Scroll
  • 1st: Cloudy Conjuration
  • 3rd: Blank
ABILITIES

"Ambush!"  Stepping to the side, Ruven gets a better look at the situation. 'That's not good. It looks like we're outnumbered.' It's been a while since he's been in combat like this so he tries to not let his nervousness show. He quickly chants a minor spell, targeting one of the creatures in the hallway and fills it with smoke to block those in the back from targeting them.

OOC:

Ruvin takes a 5 foot steep to see down the hallway and casts Caltrops on one of the front enemies in the hallway. He uses Cloudy Conjuration to cover the first 10' square in the hallway (Enemies Sickened: -2 on all attacks, damage, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks). If they get initiative and enter the room before I can act, I will still try to target the first creatures in the hallway. No allies should be affected.

KerlanRayne

KerlanRayne

Ruven Kair | "My Speech" | 'My thoughts' | My actions.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/f7/e6/97f7e6e1fce46d0212e768a2f41c9a06.jpg Male, Neutral Good, Lesser Air Genasi Wizard 1, Level 1, Init +3, HP 5/5, Speed 40ft
AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 10, Fort 2, Ref 3, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus +0
Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10
Conditions None

Memorized Spells

SPELL SLOTS (Cantrip, DC 14) 2+3 | (1st, DC 15) 0+3+1 | (2nd) 0 | (3rd) 0

1. Detect Magic, Mage Hand, (Caltrops*), (Caltrops*), (Caltrops*)

2. Color Spray, (Grease*), (Lesser Orb of Acid*), (Resinous Tar*)

Feats / Abilities

FEATS
  • FLAW: Improved Levitation
  • Wizard: Scribe Scroll
  • 1st: Cloudy Conjuration
  • 3rd: Blank
ABILITIES

"Ambush!"  Stepping to the side, Ruven gets a better look at the situation. 'That's not good. It looks like we're outnumbered.' It's been a while since he's been in combat like this so he tries to not let his nervousness show. He quickly chants a minor spell, targeting one of the creatures in the hallway and fills it with smoke to block those in the back from targeting them.

OOC:

Ruvin takes a 5 foot steep to see down the hallway and casts Caltrops on one of the front enemies in the hallway. He uses Cloudy Conjuration to cover the first 10' square in the hallway (Enemies Sickened: -2 on all attacks, damage, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks). If they get initiative and enter the room before I can act, I will still try to target the first creatures in the hallway.