Edit History

TheStarsTwilight

TheStarsTwilight

Another error was added after the original post that I forgot to mention, so I changed the title to better reflect both issues.

Hello again! Sorry to bother you all about another sheet error so soon, however, this one is a much bigger problem than the visual glitch I brought up last time. I recently played in my first ever Pathfinder 2e game and used this site as Pathbuilder wasn't saving my sheets locally and trying to convert it to PDF was resulting in a lot of missed information.

Anyhow... this site's Pathfinder 2e sheet has fun little buttons to click for filling things out like what spells you have prepared; the different spell components for each spell; what items are currently being worn; or the main 3 damage types for Strikes. They're good additions that make sense to have and are easy to use. Also, they're very satisfying to click on. Unfortunately, they won't save. In fact, changing some of the button inputs, and only button inputs, then trying to save has the "No changes detected" alert appear. Refreshing automatically gets rid of them, even if you do edit something else so you can save. I definitely don't think those were meant to be temporary, so having to input all of these every single time can be anywhere from mildly annoying to detrimental to the game.

I access this site using Google Chrome and Windows 10, in case this turns out to not be a universal error.

TheStarsTwilight

TheStarsTwilight

Hello again! Sorry to bother you all about another sheet error so soon, however, this one is a much bigger problem than the visual glitch I brought up last time. I recently played in my first ever Pathfinder 2e game and used this site as Pathbuilder wasn't saving my sheets locally and trying to convert it to PDF was resulting in a lot of missed information.

Anyhow... this site's Pathfinder 2e sheet has fun little buttons to click for filling things out like what spells you have prepared; the different spell components for each spell; what items are currently being worn; or the main 3 damage types for Strikes. They're good additions that make sense to have and are easy to use. Also, they're very satisfying to click on. Unfortunately, they won't save. In fact, changing some of the button inputs, and only button inputs, then trying to save has the "No changes detected" alert appear. Refreshing automatically gets rid of them, even if you do edit something else so you can save. I definitely don't think those were meant to be temporary, so having to input all of these every single time can be anywhere from mildly annoying to detrimental to the game.

I access this site using Google Chrome and Windows 10, in case this turns out to not be a universal error.