Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

I didn’t have a chance to play BF before, but I have it on my shelf and have been (re)familiarising myself with it. In short, I really like this system and love what Chris and the others in the community have done with and for it.

I’ve played AD&D back in the day (though I’m not that old :)) and a few other OSR games, as well. I’m very excited for this particular game/campaign and looking forward to it very much! I am truly thankful I can be a part of it.

eltorin

eltorin

I didn’t have a chance to play BF before, but I have it on my shelf and have been (re)familiarising myself with it. In short, I love this system and love what Chris and the others in the community have done with and for it.

I’ve played AD&D back in the day (though I’m not that old :)) and a few other OSR games, as well. I’m very excited for this particular game/campaign and looking forward to it very much! I am truly thankful I can be a part of it.

eltorin

eltorin

I didn’t have a chance to play BF before, but I have it on my shelf and have been (re)familiarising myself with it. In short, I love this system and love what Chris and the others in the community have done with and for it.

I’ve played AD&D back in the day (though I’m not that old :)) and a few other OSR games, as well. Nevertheless I’m very excited for this particular game/campaign and looking forward to it very much! I am truly thankful I can be a part of it.